Zeiss Victory PRF rangefinder...

Trapper Luke

Well after over 10+ years my old leupold rangefinder has had it (looking to upgrade anyways) going off the ratings I’ve seen on cabelas and sportsman the zeiss victory PRF are looking to be a good option right now. Was just curious to see if anyone on here has one or have been around them enough to give your thoughts on them?

Thanks,
Luke

Not sure if this is an option for you or not but starting Nov. 9-22 Cabelas has the Sig KILO 2200 on sale for $349 which is $150 off of the regular price.

Originally Posted By: B23Not sure if this is an option for you or not but starting Nov. 9-22 Cabelas has the Sig KILO 2200 on sale for $349 which is $150 off of the regular price.

That’s a good deal!
The Leica 1600 might be another option. They are a lot less $$ since the Leica 2000 came out.

I can’t help on the Zeiss. I’ve never owned or used one.

It doesn't have angle compensation which dropped it off of my buy list. Leica and Sig have that feature. I went with a Leica 1600

Last edited:
For commercial rangefinders - Leica has the narrowest beam followed by Zeiss then Swaro.

The Zeiss Victory model is an excellent optical instrument and you will probably be well satisfied. The Sig and Leica's are also excellent units, as are others of recent manufacture.

Most problems are with the "user" in not being able to hold steady on the target object.

My son and I both have the Zeiss. We like them very much. They seem to be accurate and reliable out to 6-700 yds which is all i've ever asked of them.

Back