New to everything

sjaustin

Hey guys my name is Austin and i'm completely new to all of this. I first came in contact with Predator Masters during their 2011 annual convention in Las Cruces, NM where I was doing security for the Farm & Ranch Museum. Its been a long time since then but I want to jump into this headfirst. I look forward to meeting new people and learning as much as I can.

New to everything!?! Just remember to put the seat down...

Seriously though welcome here, there is some good info. Coyote hunting has got me hooked, it took me a long time until I even called in a coyote but they are there and they can be figured out.

That's about all I can say though, I hunt in the north woods, pretty much polar opposite of southern deserts. I would love to get down there coyote hunting some time but dang if the pelts aren't pretty up here in the dead of winter.

Good luck and get after them, just never give up.

Originally Posted By: sjaustinHey guys my name is Austin and i'm completely new to all of this. I first came in contact with Predator Masters during their 2011 annual convention in Las Cruces, NM where I was doing security for the Farm & Ranch Museum. Its been a long time since then but I want to jump into this headfirst. I look forward to meeting new people and learning as much as I can.

Jump in head first? Where'd ya go?
confused.gif

Welcome, this is a good place to pick up pointers. Just remember that the advice here is worth what you pay for it. And everyone has an opinion and an exit hole, and some share the same problem.
Enjoy, it's a fun place.

Welcome!

I wouldn’t jump into the Church forum head first, cause ya just might lose it.

Besides that, enjoy PM. There are some very knowledgeable, friendly people on the boards!

Thanks for all the welcome info guys, gonna start building my rifle first so looking forward to that, then i'll go from there.

Back