Predator Masters Lanyard

Jason B

Does anybody have a Predator Masters lanyard made by Jeff Preston? They look like they are very nice, but was hoping to get some feedback from actual users. Thanks

Thanks everybody!
I appreciate the kind words!
grin.gif

I just ordered a lanyard and a drag and I am excited to receive it shortly. Glad to read these comments when I was considering my purchase. Thank you all for the support and the help as I learn Coyote hunting (and heck, hunting in general).

Do the Predator Masters lanyards have a clip or something to attach a e-call remote to? The pictures on the website don't really show the whole lanyard, just the color.

Originally Posted By: Jason BDo the Predator Masters lanyards have a clip or something to attach a e-call remote to? The pictures on the website don't really show the whole lanyard, just the color.

Jason,
the easiest way to attach a remote to the lanyard is to loop the bottom drop through the attachment point on the remote.
That way there is no clip to rattle against the remote.

Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHJeff, are you still making lanyards? Id like another one made please.

Nope, I dropped my hobby sponsorship several months ago.
I donated the last one I had as a Hunter of The Month prize.
But thanks for asking !

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHJeff, are you still making lanyards? Id like another one made please.

But thanks for asking !

Oh wow!! The one you made for me is great and here I wanted to log back in after a long break and thank you. But nonetheless: Thank you.

Now I see I have a collectors item. It will be cherished sir.

Originally Posted By: NevadaZielmeisterOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Lefty SRHJeff, are you still making lanyards? Id like another one made please.

But thanks for asking !

Oh wow!! The one you made for me is great and here I wanted to log back in after a long break and thank you. But nonetheless: Thank you.

Now I see I have a collectors item. It will be cherished sir.

Well you’re welcome, and thank you for the compliment!
I hope it serves you well for many, many years!

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlJason, if you're still looking for a lanyard, Brian (PM) has made some fine
examples, was a few years ago for mine, might ping him : Tripple P Farms

Good guy to deal with!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlJason, if you're still looking for a lanyard, Brian (PM) has made some fine
examples, was a few years ago for mine, might ping him : Tripple P Farms

Yes, Brian Combs is the man. Great person to deal with and still helping me with my custom calls I had him make for me last year. Deal with confidence!!

Back