Rosie O'Donnell 'Seriously Worried' About Surviving Trump Presidency

hm1996

Staff member
37943717076_9c33ea35dc_z.jpg

Quote:
Rosie O'Donnell 'Seriously Worried' About Surviving Trump Presidency

Rosie O'Donnell has long been one of President Donald Trump's fiercest critics.

During the presidential campaign and his time in office, she's call him everything from "mentally unstable" to "sadistic." In January, she said she supports "martial law" to prevent his inauguration.

Now, in her first interview since the election, she said she's worried if she will be able to "live through" the Trump presidency.

“There are people who tell me, ‘Oh it’s going to be another year, another two years,’ and I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through [his presidency] and whether the nation will be able to live through it and survive,” O'Donnell said in an interview with W magazine.

She claimed Trump is a "madman" who has brought the world to the brink of nuclear war.

"And the ineptitude — the impotence of people who should be able to stop him claiming they can’t — is absolutely infuriating,” O'Donnell said.

She explained that she had to wait nearly a year since the election before agreeing to an interview because it's taken her that long to "integrate the reality of him being a president."

“It’s taken a year for me to get my equilibrium back, to come back up to the surface, to really go, ‘Okay, every Monday is the hope that this is the last week’–and every Friday is a devastation,” she added. “There are people who tell me, ‘Oh it’s going to be another year, another two years,’ and I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through [his presidency] and whether the nation will be able to live through it and survive."

Watch the "Fox & Friends First" report above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/26/ro...rump-presidency

Regards,
hm

it would not bother me or anyone i know if she did not survive trump. go ahead and jump off a bridge. nobody cares.

was she one of the ones that was going to leave the u.s.a. if trump was elected? have any of them left? NO. bunch of empty promises.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr I think the bigger question here is , Will Trump survive his own presidency, it's beginning to look like he won't

Why do you say that? After a year of investigations and The "Fake News Network" reporting complete lies, all they've come up with is some tax evasion from over a decade ago... that don't sound like colussion to me... more like witch hunt. On the other hand the Clinton's actions in the urainum one deal sound like high treason to me... you know the kind of stuff that gets people put in front of a wall with a blind fold. Of course we can go back in history, Whitewater ring any bells, remember Monica, and the the OTHERS, Surely you haven't forgotten Bengazi, and that's just a few of the Clinton's highlights.

right now it looks like the only person involved in the last election who wasn't colluding with russia was trump

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishright now it looks like the only person involved in the last election who wasn't colluding with russia was trump

ikr? i think people would go nuts if they knew who was throwing money around in washington - and the media would be having a nice warm mug of shut the heck up about it too.

B7aODwyIQAAEwcZ.jpg

rosie, btw, admits that she knew of kevin spacey's predation but did & said nothing. basically, she took part in enabling it.

and she wants to claim the moral high ground on anything?

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishrosie, btw, admits that she knew of kevin spacey's predation but did & said nothing. basically, she took part in enabling it.

the silence from Hollywood until it became the in thing to use a #hashpound speaks volumes. if it was that known of an issue... why in the heck wait until now.

not that there werent people who spoke out - more than a few did - but nobody with the authority to make anything happen about it bothered to do anything. the isssue i see is while everyone is saying it happened, the names are still being withheld.

much like #russia-russia-russia ... the real story is somewhere behind the hashtags.

it'd be nice to see them burn their whole industry down around them, just like the silly NFL is. hopefully all the #metoo folks in hollywood will actually put peoples feet to the fire.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...od-names-named/

Quote: I think the bigger question here is , Will Trump survive his own presidency, it's beginning to look like he won't "Staring to look like". Isn't this what you've been saying for months now. Almost a year and NOTHING. Not one shred of evidence to shows Trump with ties to Russia. Yet, plenty showing Clinton and Dems. with dirt all over them.
Maybe we'll all get lucky and Rosie will just tip over from all the hate in your heart.

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: Stu Farishrosie, btw, admits that she knew of kevin spacey's predation but did & said nothing. basically, she took part in enabling it.

the silence from Hollywood until it became the in thing to use a #hashpound speaks volumes. if it was that known of an issue... why in the heck wait until now.

not that there werent people who spoke out - more than a few did - but nobody with the authority to make anything happen about it bothered to do anything. the isssue i see is while everyone is saying it happened, the names are still being withheld.

much like #russia-russia-russia ... the real story is somewhere behind the hashtags.

it'd be nice to see them burn their whole industry down around them, just like the silly NFL is. hopefully all the #metoo folks in hollywood will actually put peoples feet to the fire.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...od-names-named/

Isn't it funny that the liberals honestly believe they have the numbers, yet Hollywood and the NFL are tanking more and more each week? Huh? It sure seems conservative voters are a lot more prevalent then they give us credit for. Or is it just that liberals don't visit movie theaters or turn on NFL games?
smile.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again... this is why everyone and their brother should cancel cable television.

The vast majority of hollyweird, the television networks, and cable/dish companies are anti-American.

Most of them are complete weirdo's, vile, and hateful people.

Back