Featured Binocular, Check It Out.......

gr8fuldoug

101418_1016536_272187.gif

kowa-logo.jpg

Featured Binocular, Check It Out.......

BD42-10XD 10x42mm Prominar XD Binoculars reduced to only $399.99.

bd4210back.jpg

PROMINAR XD lenses attain the highest pinnacle of binocular performance
2XD lenses are utilized in the objective end of the binocular. this significantly reduces chromatic aberration and provides high contrast in the field of view.

Ultra Close Focus of just 1.5m
Decades of optical innovation, development and technology has resulted in a binocular with an ultra close focus of 1.5m. Ideal for observation of plants, insects and other close range subjects.

Light weight magnesium alloy body
A new lighter, yet ultra rugged magnesium alloy body means the new BD model can endure the most severe weather conditions whilst still remaining light weight and portable.

Wider Field of View
The new BD42 PROMINAR provides a wider field of view by approximately 20%. (8x model, compared to our previous BD range).

Compact Size
The compact body of the BD42 PROMINAR series is equivalent in length to a 32mm class binocular. The binocular is extremely easy to handle and carry but provides all the extra resolution gathering power of a 42mm model.

Stylish and ergonomic
A modern, stylish and tactile body make the New BD binocular a joy to hold and use. The perfect balance of practicality and design.

Please click here for Kowa page for this binocular with videos

In my opinion, under $600.00 this is the best 10x42 available.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Back