How much does your wife/girl friend know about your guns.

Mine doesn't really care... Although, when I am gone, I sure hope they aren't just given to a po-po buy back !!!!

My boys have an idea of what is here, but have no real interest. As well as no ability to just look at guns and judge value. Luckily, I have trained my brother a little better and he will know what to do.

My wife is the daughter and grand-daughter of police officers. I think she knows handguns as well as I do. Rifle and shotgun-wise she knows what she is doing as well. I do all of the reloading and she doesn't understand ammo nearly as well as I do but sure knows how to use it. Had to be out of town for her birthday and our anniversary this year and she said she would pick out the handgun she wanted. Could be worse.

Everything but the serial numbers, and she knows where to find those.
grin.gif

Regards,
hm

My wife knows I have a bunch of firearms, but I van add one or two Jere and there and she won't know. She doesnt mind me buying guns or accessories, as long as the bills are paid.

My wife supports any of my activities, as long as they do not involve another woman. I support hers, like buying clothes and shoes even though she already has two closets full of "nothing to wear". This plan has worked for 58 years...with the same woman.

Carl L.
White Pine, MI

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Win.308stealthMy wife knows I have a bunch of firearms, but I van add one or two Jere and there and she won't know. She doesnt mind me buying guns or accessories, as long as the bills are paid.

+1

My wife does not complain at all but she knows a new one when she sees it.
She is a very good shot with pistols.Don't care for long guns much.

my wife does not know a lot about what I have even though she does shoot a little,but each time I tell her that I am going to have another rifle built she says why and I tell her it is life insurance money for when I am dead,so I do not have anything built on a wildcat or Ackly

Back