Another Classic Trespass

tripod3

A friend was heading home and sees a truck pulled off quick n crooked into his field. He spots a guy running into the field and a deer.
A guy in the truck asks if he minds as his son is pursuing a Monster buck. But not to worry because he is Special Forces.
My friend gets his binos and Mr Special Forces takes the Shot.
The deer trots off unharmed and is still close enough to see it is a 2x3.
When the skilled shot returns he finds out it is only a .338 Lapua.
I bet they will have plenty to talk about on the several hour drive back to the big city!

Originally Posted By: Plant.Oneseveral hours drive only have to talking to talking to the game warden

A visit with the Game warden would have gotten to the truth of the claims which may have not been true.
We have found that people tend to exaggerate a little when caught.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54It's guys like that, that give hunters who are...actual hunters; follow the rules and ethics...a bad name.
Absolutely and worse it locks up more ground.

I just had 3 older gents and their bird dogs running around amongst my ewe lambs. Stopped in to tell them it was private land and I especially do not want random dogs running around and they played dumb saying they thought it was ok to pull over and exercise their dogs while talking down to me because they were considerably older. Not something I appreciate either . I was nice because mistakes happen but note to self , don’t talk down to the landowner.

Back