Forensic Accoustic Analysis Suggests 2nd Shooter in LV

Anyway, watching 1 of the vids. 1 shooter. Unless the 2 were so coordinated that they maintained the exact same rate of fire as each other and #2 started shooting the exact moment #1 stopped, and vice versa while never shooting at the same time.

1 shooter inside a room, leaning out the window to change angle of fire. Quiet/loud/quiet/loud.

I remain unconvinced. With the 'expert' in the first video using google earth as a source and referencing a 'big pile of dirt' that may or not be there as proof or at least a possibility it would be pretty hard to convince me anyway.

Let me check something. BRB.

Yep, according to google earth I still live in Wyoming
laugh.gif

I would assume that if there was a 2nd shooter in some other location, shooting full or simulated full auto, someone would have found some brass by now.

Quote:So you are trying to prove me wrong by pointing out that the mainstream media has called the most damning evidence "fake news"? Altered video on youtube is a long stretch from being "damning evidence" of anything.

I would have to say that the determination of a 2nd shooter is about as scientific as a grade school science class.

Maybe there was, but the video proves nothing.

Originally Posted By: songdog Altered video on youtube is a long stretch from being "damning evidence" of anything.

I agree, a video with any evidence edited out is useless. That's why you can find the video anywhere... The full unedited video(according to your own article) Google tried to change the algorithms in order for it not to be found.

Aaaaaand what changes, again, did google make? And what algorithm did they start with? If I google it, pages of videos.

Beyond that Google leans left. The more shooters the greater the lefts argument, so removing 'proof' weakens their own argument. So why exactly would they do that?

Originally Posted By: NdIndyAaaaaand what changes, again, did google make? And what algorithm did they start with? If I google it, pages of videos.

Beyond that Google leans left. The more shooters the greater the lefts argument, so removing 'proof' weakens their own argument. So why exactly would they do that?

Multiple people killing a large group isn't as effective as an office worker having a bad day being able to pull off "the largest mass shooting in US history." A single person pulling this off is exactly what they want to focus on, and laws will be made to prevent a person from etc, etc....

It would be interesting to see a poll of who believes what they're told and what age groups those are.

I travel around and talk with a lot of people as I work, I haven't talked to them all about the shooting but of the ones I have the only ones following the media narrative are in the baby boomer age group. My parent are the same way as well as my neighbors who are good friends, they grew up with the greatest generation as their parents in a time when the government wasn't a complete fraud and the news was actually the news...

That's made that generation easy to fool, they grew up when most people were on a straight arrow and they grew up trusting everyone was trying to do the right thing.

Just make sure you are checking what's in that cool-aid.

Back