Bering Optics D740 Green and White Phosphor Field Trials by HTRN

HTRN57

Gents,

We completed our field trial on the Bering Optics D-740 4x Gen 3+ Night Vision Rifle Scope this summer and you can view it now on YouTube. I'll have to warn you that this trial is almost 30 minutes long, but it includes the D-740 in both Green and White Phosphor offerings. The trail also includes a demonstration of our External IR devices in 3 mode T-20, T-20 Infinity, and the new HTRN T-3875. So if you are interested in the Bering Optics D-740 in either Green or White Phosphor, or in any of the External IR devices offered by HTRN, it would be a good idea to set through this field trial. You can check out the Field Trail here:

You can check out the Bering Optics D-740 on our website here: http://www.hightechredneckincorporated.com/product-p/nvnds1500.htm

You can check out the HTRN stable of External IR devices here: http://www.hightechredneckincorporated.com/Infrared-Devices-s/32.htm

Thanks in advance for viewing, Kevin

Nice review, thanks. Looks like the 850 nm is almost too bright at times. Would 910 nm be better suited for Gen 3P and yet not give off that red glow?
You have a video of the D-760/790 in 3P?

Thanks again for posting this.

If you are concerned that the 850nm light is too bright, then the best option would be to pick the T-20 Infinity, T-3875, or CoyoteLight CL-1 since they can be adjusted to put out less light and glow than most useable 940nm devices on the market today. You really get the best of both worlds with the rheostat switched IR devices. We will be posting the Bering Optics D-760 and a few other trials in the next few weeks so stay tuned!

Kevin

Originally Posted By: cmlGreat review as always! Thanks for posting this!

No problem glad you enjoyed it.

Kevin

I just picked a Bering optics D760 couple weeks ago, clear as can be. Can't wait till Friday when Illinois night seasons opens. Paired it with a helion xq38 for scanning, should be a good combo

Members,

Just a note to let you know that Bering Optics has upgraded their warranty on the D-740 to a full 5 years. This includes systems as well as the tubes! Now this is a company that will stand in front of (not behind) their products!!. Kevin

Very interested in the 3875. What head would you recommend? I am using a gen2+ white phosphorous scope. typically wont shoot past 300yds at night.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: NavigatorVery interested in the 3875. What head would you recommend? I am using a gen2+ white phosphorous scope. typically wont shoot past 300yds at night.

Thanks

The T-3875 comes with 4 options on lens size. The larger the lens, the tighter the beam will be and it will have less flood capability. So if you are looking for maximum distance, the 67mm or the 75mm work best. The 50mm offers a compromise between the 38mm and the larger 67 or 75mm lenses. For Gen 2+ at 300 yards you will probably want the 67 or 75mm lens. Hope this helps. Kevin

Back