Night Goggles !!!!!!!!!!

carvercalls

Staff member
Thank you for the GREAT Customer Service!!

I just wanted to let everyone know what great service I received from Night Goggles. Ive been going back and forth now for a year or so on what Thermal scope to get. Tom at Night goggles has been fantastic putting up with all my Questions, With the money involved with Thermal I did not want to make a mistake and wished I would have went with something else. After talking with Tom Several times I went with the XP 38 Trail. Within minutes of placing the order I had a tracking number emailed to me. The scope showed up just a few days later and to say I'm pleased is an understatement. I just wanted to say thanks to Tom and the team at Night Goggles for the fantastic Service!!

Anything for the Wizard!
thumbup.gif
Thanks for your patronage. Let's get together soon and put that bad-boy to work chasing some bounty coyotes. Glad we could help!

I also had the same experience with Tom at Night Goggles.
As many times as I have messaged him in the past 6 months he probably thought I was just window shopping but he was Professional and Informative in every way possible.
When I was finally ready to purchase a thermal and we talked on the phone I learned more from him in 10 minutes then I ever could have imagined.

Thanks for a GREAT buying experience

Mike from Maine

Thanks for allowing Night Goggles the opportunity to earn your trust. We realize you have options when purchasing thermal. We pride ourselves in a knowledgeable staff who are all "subject matter experts" in this particular field. Thanks again for your business!
thumbup.gif

I have to agree with what everyone has said. A big thank you to Tom and Night Goggles for all your thermal assistance. I recently sent another PM member your way and he had the same thing to say. Keep up the great work.

I also have to thank Tom for a quick reply and for getting me set up with a Trail xp50. It's on its way and will be here in a couple days. Field report to follow soon. Thanks Tom!

Back