Ingram... pic added.

Thanks... I need to lay it over on the side and get some pics of the contrasting thin blue liners. They really "pop" with the black scales.

On another note, I'm aware that Cinch has a new Ingram Kingfisher also!

Originally Posted By: GCThanks... I need to lay it over on the side and get some pics of the contrasting thin blue liners. They really "pop" with the black scales.

On another note, I'm aware that Cinch has a new Ingram Kingfisher also!

Yes sir it's on the way! And my order should be here next week...

Reno is a heck of a good guy! I've bought several from him and he is first class. Looking forward to seeing those new knives!!!

He's one of the best... I might have to email you the pics and have you post them for me... I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to post pics since the demise of photobucket.

Let me know if I can help. FYI, I think there is a new patch or app that can be downloaded that works around Photobuckets lock on your pics.

Got a big box from Gene yesterday... too busy to even open it yet... I'll get you some pics to hang soon as I can
thumbup.gif

I like that a lot.

Don’t have a shot of the blue liners by chance do you? I’m thinking hard about that combination on my next order but am hesitant; not sure how it will look.

Originally Posted By: CinchGot a big box from Gene yesterday... too busy to even open it yet... I'll get you some pics to hang soon as I can
thumbup.gif

Where the pics ?
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOh... I was hoping there was more...oops
laugh.gif

Welllllllll.... you just never know lol

Back