The Wild Bunch

badtothebone

I was poking around in an old picture file and found this one, I believe from 'o8?

It was a 'Nevada, Idaho, Utah' spree.
thumbup.gif

I know what's been going on with me, Terry, Lance, and Kerry, but has anyone heard from Mike or Gene-O lately?

Rudy

37707546036_be19834b3d_z.jpg

Remember that. The best coyote calling I have ever done was by Mikes area. In Jan I will be staying at Brian Brooks hunting the Navajo nation. Randy stopped by was a good friend. I was at the cabelas in Boise Idaho and ran into to Geno. him make made killer calls Rudy. Rick

I haven’t spoke to Gene in awhile but I get emails from him every so often.

And Mike reappeared on PM for a short time but I have not seen or heard from him in a long time.

Would sure like to make a trip like that again!!!

Originally Posted By: 220_Swift

Would sure like to make a trip like that again!!!

Not like I haven't invited you out a time or three since then.

Who's that young guy on the back row?
Kind of reminds me of someone I know but he's a little heavier, a little balder, and a little grayer.

Since you have retired it is about time to turn in to a snowbird and head to southern, Texas, New Mexico or Arizona for the winter. We have a lot better here than those Ohio winters.

Sharon and I went West after Christmas 2009--10---MET Brian & Laura and Randy & Rene They treated us like family and it was the first time we met----I even got to kill some PD's with Brian and Randy first ever for me-------Sure like to see them both again. Maybe this winter if things go right---Rudy Nice Group Pic Memories that last a Lifetime---SVB

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: badtotheboneShe did not have a sense of humor, lol

You can't say that. After all, she did marry me.

Originally Posted By: crapshootNot like I haven't invited you out a time or three since then.

Yes you have. Need to take you up on the invite too

Back