Same-sex marriage recognized by southern Baptist church

Originally Posted By: tnshootistMore of the same from you. Deflect and redirect.
My post is not sarcastic.

Why don't you address the reason your mentors are liberals.

I don't think anymore that your purpose has much to do with Religion.

You want to pick at details of peoples faith.
If you don't believe in God then there is no discussion after that. No details matter.

If you don't believe IN Jesus then nothing else matters.There is no Religion to discuss.

The predestination thing sort of puzzled me at first. It's not like you make it out to be though.
It's to bad no one can explain anything to you. If you was willing to consider not just ridicule you could have learned some things.

By the way.
It's cute the way you use the little faces.

Right. However, it isn't about just having a difference of opinion with him as much as it is trolling as it appears. It is quite obvious that his agenda is to ridicule others for having a different opinion. That is what a troll does. He'll chime in to provoke dissension and conflict between others and then sits back and laughs about it. If someone tries to discuss their differences he'll spin and contort what is written into something that isn't true. It is a game to him and he enjoys and has a great time acting with that kind of behavior. A classic example of trolling couldn't be more clear.

He's made himself abundantly clear that he is a nonbeliever of religion and doesn't like to talk about politics, but yet goes out of his way almost everyday if not on a daily basis to show his disdain and contempt for others who see it differently.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: pyscodogThis is a perfectly good example of why religion and politics should not be discussed on a hunting forum. To many friends turns enemies because we all have different views. No rights, no wrongs, just different views. As long as guns, reloading, hunting and related items are discussed, we get along for the most part. Religion and politics seem to always starts feuds. JMO!

You are 100% correct.
And religion is 10x as bad as politics.
thumbup1.gif

Then why are you here... no one is forcing you to be in this thread...

Not necessary to "hook me up". I understand how predestine and free will are both true. If you don't you need to hook up.
Nothing wrong with my faith. All your huffing and puffing is for naught.

Again slamming someone who is not here to defend themselves.Now that is showing some class.
Ask around and see what the feeling about content of the church is. Better then or better now.

You have posted quote after quote from your liberal leaders and used their talking points over and over but you do your own thinking.Right.
You are not the only one with google.You just repeat what you read.

You go back and look at almost every post you have posted.
You ridicule and try to brow beat others when they tried to post in good faith.
You have been rude when it was not called for.

You have jumped on every thread that had anything at all to do with prayer or faith. You have interjected your comments into threads that were not about faith or religion and started again.
Lacking either you start your own insulting thread.
Then you throw up your hands and say Who me?

You and a couple of others felt like you had to point out that you had no faith when prayer was asked for though you did wish them the best. How was that necessary.Could't you just let it go that one time.

No. You don't need to be saying anything about anybody not being nice.

You keep asking for proof of Gods existence.
Again,If you look around yourself and can't see Him in every single thing that exists no proof offered would ever cure that blindness. Your mind is closed.

Smile. Smile. (I can't bring myself to use the little faces.)

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223BEWARE OF THE AGENT PROVOCATEUR

Add that to my resume.

Don't flatter yourself fw by calling it a resume. I'd call it your dirty laundry list.

Back