Got my 6x6.8 back from Ritch

MasterBlaster

I got the 6x6.8 back from Ritch last week. I sent it to him hoping he could straighten it out. It took a week for him to get the barrel off and found that the last 4 inches of the muzzle end was missing the rifling. So he sent it back and got a new barrel it shot 3" at 100 yds and had a short chamber got a full refund from the barrel maker (thank you) then Ritch got one from his new barrel maker and got it back to me. He shot it first liked what he saw.

This is the 1st group out of the barrel shot by Ritch at 100 yds 58gr Vmax and 8208

image1.jpg

I shot tonigh at 100yds with 60gr HPs and 8208

image1.jpg

Then at 200yds with 58gr zmax and 8208

targ.jpg

So I"m happy so far some more work and this one should shoot!
THANK YOU Ritch for fixing my problem I know it was a pain in the butt. You had it longer than I have. Thanks again.
MasterBlaster

Great to see, I know that one was a struggle from the start from reading on here. No wonder, missing 3" of rifling?

So what brand of barrel is this last one?

Ritch got the barrel I don't know who from. I didn't get it from Ritch but sent it to him to fix it and you see what came back.
MasterBlaster

Originally Posted By: yotekiller47Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERThat is why he gets my business. Good guy for sure. Same here. Took care of me also.

Me three. He knows his stuff!

Back