Primos pole cat rapid pivot bipod

I've been using the Rapid Pivot system for at least seven years now. Used to be Stoney Point, then Pole Cat, now Primos. The weakest link is the rubber yoke, it tends to wear out and rip. If you contact them they sell them separately fairly cheap. I ended up buying four extras so now I have two sets of sticks with a spare yoke each. An attachment button on every rifle I hunt with. They're really handy.

They used to make a prone/bench version of the sticks. I've been looking online for awhile and can't find them, I think they discontinued them. Really wish I would have bought a set. Maybe I'll contact them and see if they have a pair stashed away somewhere.

Amateur tip: If you do end up getting them, they'll be very stiff/sticky to remove from the button at first. Don't just yank on them, you'll pull the attachment out of the rubber yoke and then you'll be SOL. Loosen the two detents on either side of the attachment and when you remove, grab the metal attachment, not just the rubber yoke. After awhile it will loosen up and you'll be good to go.

Back