Cinch and the Ingram addiction! Pics...

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeIf I could order one up just how I want it, I'm not sure what it would be.
unsure.gif

That's the fun part. I'm already planning my next one!

A good reason for me not to start.
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: GCCinch,
How do you like the Kingfisher?

It's really nice... I think it will be great for cutting up meat. Fish. I think I'll have to get a few more...

Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: GCCinch,

It's really nice... I think it will be great for cutting up meat. Fish. I think I'll have to get a few more...

Yep, I've used mine in the kitchen a bunch. It slices veggies and meat like a champ. As soon as the weather cools enough to get in a tree with my bow I hope to bring a deer or four home and put it to work processing game. We have permits for a sizable herd of whitetails and turkeys this fall/winter so given some luck hopefully the Kingfisher gets a really good work out. It is a pattern I'll probably duplicate in my collection.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI just looked at the Ingram pic thread, it's empty due to frickn PB. Grrrr.....

Agree... PB has messed up a lot of good threads

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: GCCinch,

Yep, I've used mine in the kitchen a bunch. It slices veggies and meat like a champ. As soon as the weather cools enough to get in a tree with my bow I hope to bring a deer or four home and put it to work processing game. We have permits for a sizable herd of whitetails and turkeys this fall/winter so given some luck hopefully the Kingfisher gets a really good work out. It is a pattern I'll probably duplicate in my collection.

I have a feeling you'll love it lol. Just starting into my hunting season so mine will get put to use shortly... wish I had it last year cutting up 3 New Mexico elk!

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeYou guys better get after it then, I put 2 archery deer in the freezer already. Season just started Oct 1.....
grin.gif

Show off!

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeYou guys better get after it then, I put 2 archery deer in the freezer already. Season just started Oct 1.....
grin.gif

Show off!

Had more chances,but it was too danged hot and I only got room for one at a time while cutting them up.
laugh.gif

Back