Newest Hunting Video

Enjoyed the Video, sorry I haven't POSTED sooner. I to like to have an ample supply of extremely sharp knifes. I keep several Hand Forged and Commercial made ones in the Truck at all times, along with several good Sharpening Tools.

Originally Posted By: TheOldMan1Enjoyed the Video, sorry I haven't POSTED sooner. I to like to have an ample supply of extremely sharp knifes. I keep several Hand Forged and Commercial made ones in the Truck at all times, along with several good Sharpening Tools.

I have gutted at least 10 big hogs and 14 small ones before my Knives of Alaska got too dull on me. I really wish Pulsar had one of those recoil operated camera systems. Going to hunt tonight. Might spend the most time trying to kill the Lion we saw last weekend.

Going after them again this weekend. Firearms Season for Deer opens Saturday Morning, hopefully several will be taken by some of the Deer Hunters. We are going to try Calling some Saturday Afternoon near the River where we have seen several. It is all Private Land with no Deer Hunters to bother us.

Back