Convergent Hunting Bullet HP

My friend has one ordered. We're going out tonight but his isn't in yet, going to use my FoxPro Fury 2 for now. When his comes in and we get a chance to use, I'll update here.

From what I understand, it's basically just a Bluetooth speaker that extends up, stakes to the ground, and has a spinning decoy on top. The sounds are controlled with your phone via Bluetooth. So I would think remote to call range might be an issue but generally I don't set the call any further than 75 yards where I hunt.

I live in Ohio. My iphone doesn't like the cold. I looked at these but passed for a FoxPro CS24C. Glenn Guess uses them and has some awesome hog sounds. But he lives in Texas where there are hogs and lots of heat. I'd love to hunt with him one time. I took my FoxPro to a public land hog hunt in SC and the FoxPro hog sounds really suck. The Glenn Guess hog sounds are awesome.

I have one but have not used it hunting yet. It sounds amazing and the range of the blue tooth is good enough. I have no need to set my call a long ways out there. Any sound you can get in an MP3 format and put on your phone will play on it.

I switched from a FoxPro to one due to I wasn't calling in any hogs with their sounds and this thing has some great sound! Called in a pair of hogs the other night and only took maybe 2-4 minutes and they were 15 yards from us and they came in from a distance too, you could hear them and they sounded pissed.

I have not used it for calling coyotes which I will be using here very soon and the sounds are amazing!

I have had mine for about a year and it works great as long as you keep the line of sight open. The sounds are really good.. All in all im pretty happy with mine.

Back