Where's God?

Your quote from hichens carries no water with me.
Might as well be a statement from the mailman.

You act like you think those you quote are the final word and authority when it is nothing more than an opinion.
You seem to place great value in the sayings of eccentric men of present or recent times.
You dismiss or twist or maybe you just honestly are not able to understand other opinions that have stood the test of time and have been taken apart countless times and remain the most studied works ever.

Mark Twain was an entertaining fellow. If you want to put your faith in him that's your business but surely you must see how silly that looks.

Now I know you will come back with more of the same stuff.
Maybe more quotes from some more liberal gun control collage professors like Weinberg.

The more you quote and the more you post the more your stuff is exposed for what it is.
Just the same old liberal agenda right out of rules for radicals.

Last edited:
Lol..Got it Fw is a liberal now because he doesn't believe in the legitimacy of blood sacrifice and scapegoating. Me thinks I know who's using the liberal tactics here.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: ADKWatch this and become a believer:

Nah, that's just a different spin on the "god of the gaps".

So who is more credible regarding the existence of God? An honored P.H.D. with a lifetime of experience as a scientist or fw and Mark Twain. I guess I'll go with the scientist.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerThere's a demonstrable difference between the God that the Phd speaks of and the Bible's version.

So swampy, does that mean that you believe in 'a god' but not the God of the Judeo-Christian Bible?

So you've taken a hard line as an atheist with no wiggle room? That level of self-confidence is awe-inspiring, almost godly.
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerLol..Got it Fw is a liberal now because he doesn't believe in the legitimacy of blood sacrifice and scapegoating. Me thinks I know who's using the liberal tactics here.

Haha!!
Yeah, I guess when you run out of anything to contribute on a subject personal comments and sarcasm are all you have left.
I’m a liberal anti-christ.
scared.gif

grin.gif

Back