county agent

tnshootist

The new county agent was out in his county when he came across a farmer working in the field.
He thought it would be a good time to meet the farmer and offer some modern advise.
He walked over into the field where the farmer was and introduced himself and proceeded to advise the farmer on a better way to do what he was doing never noticing that he was standing in a fresh cow pie.
The farmer politely listened for a while then said. Lets move over in the shade and talk. Looks like you are starting to melt.

Last edited:
lol.gif
lol.gif

Reminds me of the story of the young county agent that showed up and informed the farmer he was going to inspect the farmer's pasture for some invasive plant or another. The farmer advised him against crossing the fence, but before he could finish the warning, the agent pulled his badge and said, this badge allows me to go anywhere I want! With that he climbed through the barbed wire fence and proceeded to cross the pasture.

About time he got to middle of the large pasture, a huge bull charged out of some nearby brush, hot on the agent's heels. The agent was running for his life and screaming for the farmer to "DO SOMETHING", to which the old farmer calmly replied, "show him yer badge, sonny, show him yer badge."

Regards,
hm

Back