A swing and a miss!

I was hoping you could be a little more specific? I have a couple Indian Creek chokes. Best patterning chokes I own, and that's quite a few. My only complaint is the weight, they are quite a pipe that you're screwing onto the end of the barrel!

My shotgun patterns great with Carlson's Coyote choke. Dead Coyote and Remington No.4 seem to do the best.

On a side note, I called this same coyote in again, but he wouldn't step out of the brush to give me a clean shot. I don't know what's wrong with this dog. He might be retarded. I feel like I can just keep calling him in, and he'll just keep coming in. The last time he came to the call twice, but the leaves are still hanging on enough to make me hesitate sending a load of Dead Coyote into the thick stuff. It might have dropped him, but I wasn't going to risk missing again.

Not sure I'd call a coyote that has survived your best efforts "retarded." When I get fooled by one I tend to think that particular coyote is a genius!!!
smile.gif

3' closer and he would've been dead last time. Trust me, I'm confident in calling this one stupid. I've never seen one come into the same calls 5 times. It's pure luck on his part that there was brush between me and him. The second time he was tops 20 yards, but there was a dense thicket of small trees that I'm almost certain would've caught all my BB's.

The Dead Coyote loads are the miracle workers we claim them to be. I've yet to find anything that patterns as well or hits as hard. Tungsten T's hit em like a Mack truck.

Back