Any ozonics reviews or users??

Used one this past spring break on a texas hog hunt with some of my college buddies. First time hunting them and all I can say is they definitely have a sense of smell! We washed our stuff in no scent detergent, showered with scent control stuff, sprayed down our bags and stuff with no scent spray, and used an ozonics and still had a couple wind us! Id be curious to see how it would work on something that I have more experience with like deer so I would have past experience to compare it to!

Ordered one today...hopefully, I’ll have a good review to post here to help others...

Right off the bat, I can tell you that if you call, they offer an active/veteran 20% discount on non sale products...

Last edited:
I was really skeptical with the Ozonics at first, but after hunting with a buddy that had one, it made me a believer. I have hunted with one now for the past two seasons. As long as you still practice good scent control with washing clothes, showering, spraying down gear, it will give you that little bit of extra help needed to fool a deer's nose. I've had a lot less deer spook since I started using it. Some will still bust you if they hang out downwind for too long, but a lot of deer have walk through my scent stream and not busted me.

Glad to hear they honor our servicemen with a discount as well!

Back