Forensic Accoustic Analysis Suggests 2nd Shooter in LV

Not buying it.

Am I wrong or does he start by saying that he does that work in a lab and later say he has no training in it?

by "downloading sound files from youtube". Boy, there's a way to get a good and repeatable source of sound that was collected from many different phones from several different locations. REALLY, I'm guessing the irregularities from one device from another along with the different locals where the sounds were collected would have enough variables between them that there's no way to make heads or tails of the sounds collected. And then to go on and say that he could pin point where the "2nd shooter was located", Ha, not a chance. THERE WASN'T A SECOND SHOOTER to begin with.

Don't know if there was a second or not.Nor if his recording was any good.
But the technology to do what he is trying to do does exist and if done right is accurate.

There was clearly more than one shooter, seen video of it, heard recordings of it.

I would post some links to the videos but the only place I can find the videos are on an extremely graphic and unedited sight, the videos have been removed from most other websites.

Don't believe the crap the media is spoon feeding you....

If anyone is looking for these videos send me a PM.

I watched my share of "phone video" and I didn't see or hear a single thing that made me think there was a second shooter. Sure as heck was hearing plenty of echo from the gun shots, and if there was a second shooter, with all that available video, not one person pointed out a second source of shooting. NOT one. Many people were confused about where the source was, but none ever pointed out a second source of shooting.

What you've seen is put out there because it fits the narrative, I just watched a video with the guy telling the people around him they are two shooters.

Some of these videos sound like gunshot echoes and sonic cracks as bullets fly by but there are other vidoes (one in particular directly under the Mandalay bay) you can hear automatic gunfire nearby, gun fire stops then a couple seconds later you hear the echo. In that video you also hear another automatic much farther away from the person filming and you hear a different echo in response from it firing. Then the shooter at the Mandalay Bay starts again after what seemed like an unreasonable amount of time to reload... Echoes don't come before the source and echoes don't bounce around cities for 30 seconds before being heard. It was planned from the start to make it seem like one shooter, both shooters just never fired at the same time.

It's horse $h!t and the tools of this county on both sides of the isle are just marching right along to the same drum beat as we're headed to [beeep]...

Wow finally found the video without the most d@mning clips edited out. I don't care what kind of forensic evidence software is out there, a 6 year old could figure this out...

I know the video is long, the first minute and ten seconds tells it all though. Can't even argue anything after this complete video.

believe what you want but what may seem like "much further away" could very simply be from the shooter shooting out the window that was on the other side of the building. You do realize that the broken out windows were on opposing sides of the building, right? Do you think gun fire would sound the same no matter which window the gun was being fired out of? Do you think the direction of gun fire would change the sound at all? What if the weapon being used from one window was different than the weapon he used out of the other window? Different calibers would also make it sound much different, would it not?
Some just want to believe there's cover up and others ain't buying it.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThere was clearly more than one shooter, seen video of it, heard recordings of it.

I would post some links to the videos but the only place I can find the videos are on an extremely graphic and unedited sight, the videos have been removed from most other websites.

Don't believe the crap the media is spoon feeding you....

If anyone is looking for these videos send me a PM.

post the link for these videos. pretty sure we are all adults here and have seen our share of blood and guts. post them.

Quote:According to a Best Gore friend with two decades of military experience, including multiple tours of active combat, who wished to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, there is a muffled sound of a belt fed machine gun firing, and then there is a louder and closer sound of fire most likely from an AR type rifle, or some other type of full auto with a bump fire capable of discharging more rapid fire than the machine gun. Before and after the shorter burst of the AR fire, the more muffled machine gun has been firing continuously My problem with this is "anonymous". Seems like every dang piece of fake news I hear lately comes from "anonymous" sources. Plus Mr. "anonymous" is only speculating of what the gun fire is. That's all it is, speculation. Along with the fact that he says "bump fire capable of discharging more rapid fire than a machine gun" is pure bunk. Bump fire can NOT fire as rapid as a machine gun and will usually be less consistent fire. Once again, the more muffled fire, maybe, just maybe, the shooter didn't get the barrel protruding out of the window with one gun and was actually standing closer to the window with the next gun and had the barrel 10" out of the window. That would make the gun fire sound differently even if the two guns were identical in every way.

Like I said, some want to believe it's all a government set up, others ain't buying it. Some are critical thinkers and others swallow hook line and sinker all the bunk.
Kind of like those that don't believe man has ever set foot on the moon. And those that believe the twin towers only came down because of some explosions that were detonated shortly after the plane strikes. And yet others that don't believe a plane even hit the pentagon. Look around on youtube and you'll find plenty of videos showing people with their theories. I could go on and on. Dig deep enough and you'll find those that have tin foil on 24/7/365.

And gee, look what made the news today. Apparently your youtube videos were deemed as "fake news" and that's why they got deleted. If you don't want to read the whole article, here's the paragraphs I'm referring to.

"In the immediate aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting, Facebook’s “Crisis Response” page for the attack featured a false article misidentifying the gunman and claiming he was a “far left loon.” Google promoted a similarly erroneous item from the anonymous prankster site 4chan in its “Top Stories” results.

A day after the attack, a YouTube search on “Las Vegas shooting” yielded a conspiracy-theory video that claimed multiple shooters were involved in the attack as the fifth result. YouTube is owned by Google.

None of these stories were true. Police identified the sole shooter as Stephen Paddock, a Nevada man whose motive remains a mystery . The Oct. 1 attack on a music festival left 58 dead and hundreds wounded.

The companies quickly purged offending links and tweaked their algorithms to favor more authoritative sources. But their work is clearly incomplete — a different Las Vegas conspiracy video was the eighth result displayed by YouTube in a search Monday."

Here's the link.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/19/f...g-websites.html

So apparently I'm not alone in thinking it's all made up, but like I said, it's a free country where you can believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: songdog Like I said, some want to believe it's all a government set up, others ain't buying it. Some are critical thinkers and others swallow hook line and sinker all the bunk.
Kind of like those that don't believe man has ever set foot on the moon. And those that believe the twin towers only came down because of some explosions that were detonated shortly after the plane strikes. And yet others that don't believe a plane even hit the pentagon. Look around on youtube and you'll find plenty of videos showing people with their theories. I could go on and on. Dig deep enough and you'll find those that have tin foil on 24/7/365.

there is even a few clowns on here that believe sandy hook never happened. they believe it was all government games or something. here is one of those clowns.

Quote:This whole thing should be interesting since Nobody was killed at Sandy Hook Elem, in Newtown,Conn. It was a DHS/FEMA Drill
There is Lawsuit Wolfgang Halbig has filed a One TRILLION Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against Mainstream Media For “Staging Sandy Hook Massacre”
Even the FBI says Nobody Died

Just another Obumer Red Flag to try to get our Guns!!

how anybody can be so gullible, so ignorant, is beyond me. but they live among us.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot

how anybody can be so gullible, so ignorant, is beyond me. but they live among us.

well i mean... look at the current state of our education system and it becomes a self answering question.

i mean h#ll, there are still a (relatively) large group of morons out there who believe the earth is flat.

People, as a rule, are terrible witnesses. They change facts to fit their personal beliefs and refuse to accept clear evidence unless it gives their belief credence.

How come we never get to see any evidence of the perps in these higher profile cases? There are cameras everywhere and the evidence we do get seems to contradict the official story the talking heads on the television spin round and around the clock trying to convince people to believe their obvious lies and at the same time zeroing in on firearms trying to convince people to support more gun laws and regulations.

It does seem like more and more people aren't believing what they're being told to believe from the establishment media though.

Heck no the earth aint flat, there's mountains .
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: songdogAnd gee, look what made the news today. Apparently your youtube videos were deemed as "fake news" and that's why they got deleted. If you don't want to read the whole article, here's the paragraphs I'm referring to.

"In the immediate aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting, Facebook’s “Crisis Response” page for the attack featured a false article misidentifying the gunman and claiming he was a “far left loon.” Google promoted a similarly erroneous item from the anonymous prankster site 4chan in its “Top Stories” results.

A day after the attack, a YouTube search on “Las Vegas shooting” yielded a conspiracy-theory video that claimed multiple shooters were involved in the attack as the fifth result. YouTube is owned by Google.

None of these stories were true. Police identified the sole shooter as Stephen Paddock, a Nevada man whose motive remains a mystery . The Oct. 1 attack on a music festival left 58 dead and hundreds wounded.

The companies quickly purged offending links and tweaked their algorithms to favor more authoritative sources. But their work is clearly incomplete — a different Las Vegas conspiracy video was the eighth result displayed by YouTube in a search Monday."

Here's the link.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/19/f...g-websites.html

So apparently I'm not alone in thinking it's all made up, but like I said, it's a free country where you can believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

I'm confuzed... So you are trying to prove me wrong by pointing out that the mainstream media has called the most damning evidence "fake news"? And that Google got so many searches for that bit of info that points to two shooters that they changed the algorithm to try to make it not able to be found... I mean that goes along so well with what im trying to point out that in a convoluted way we have just come to an almost complete agreement.

I'm not sure what changes happened.

Searching youtueb for 'vegas 2nd shooter'

29:10
Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre

TheHealthRanger

1M views
1 week ago
In essence, because of the differences in the speed of sound vs. the speed of the bullets from a known cartridge (.223 Remington, ...

4:51
BREAKING SECOND SHOOTER IN VEGAS MASSACRE JUST ARRESTED!

Gotcha News Network

33K views
1 week ago
Enjoy GotchaNews content? Show your support & leave a tip: https://www.patreon.com/gotchanewsnetwork Thank you!

5:46
Las Vegas Massacre: Evidence of Second Shooter with Man hit by Bullet.

William Ramsey

5.9K views
1 week ago
Las Vegas Massacre: Evidence of Second Shooter with Man hit by Bullet.

0:27
LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ~ SECOND SHOOTER?

Admiral Naehum Barko Ng Reublika Ng Pilipinas

130K views
2 weeks ago
Something that I found.

12:46
Second Shooter? Footage Shows Las Vegas Gunfire Did Not Come from 32nd Story

GodlovesOurPassion

1.4M views
2 weeks ago
https://www.infowars.com/second-shooter-...rom-32nd-story/ Patreon GLOP: GOD ...

7:06
2nd shooter caught on video!? Muzzle Flash? Route91Harvest breakdown

GodBlessHipHop

446K views
2 weeks ago
http://www.GodBlessHipHop.com and http://www.facebook.com/BlessTheCulture Presents a break down of a few vegas videos ...

6:03
After Vegas Witness Who Identified 2nd Shooter Is Found Dead, Cops Make Sudden SHOCK Announcement

Breaking News 24/7

17K views
4 days ago
After Vegas Witness Who Identified 2nd Shooter Is Found Dead, Cops Make Sudden SHOCK Announcement The question of ...
New

3:26
VIDEO OF SECOND SHOOTER ON BODY-CAM? JUST WATCH! | Jason Asselin

Jason Asselin

617K views
2 weeks ago
WHAT IS A BUMP STOCK/ SLIDE FIRE? WATCH: After seeing the body-cam video released after ...

6:37
100% Proof of 2nd Shooter maybe more, In Las Vegas

Flat Earth Revolution

4.7K views
2 weeks ago
Video proof that there was more than 1 shooter at the Las Vegas Shooting.

14:12
FBI knows there was a SECOND shooter at the Las Vegas massacre

TheHealthRanger

24K views
6 days ago
Thanks to the acoustic forensic analysis I've publicly posted, the FBI now knows there was a second shooter at the Las Vegas ...
New

2:18
Las Vegas Shooting - 2nd Angle of Gunfire from 4th Floor 🏴 Evidence of False Flag

End Times News Report

258K views
2 weeks ago
This is video footage of a 2nd angle of the gunfire coming from the 4th floor of the Mandalay Bay. False Flag Evidence. Crowd ...

6:27
Las Vegas second shooter identified

Open Your Eyes

8.9K views
2 weeks ago
Please watch the updated version here:

0:37
Las Vegas Shooting 2nd Shooter Muzzle Flash seen from 4th floor NOT 32ND.

Operation Nation

40K views
2 weeks ago
Full article: http://http://blackeyenews.com/?p=581 **Comments referencing Fox News strobe light will be removed. We included ...

0:34
Vegas 2nd Shooter on ground

Chris Morrone

1.8K views
2 weeks ago
Man on bottom left 0:08 seconds in.
CC

12:08
Las Vegas Second Shooter Conspiracy: BUSTED

Troy Leavitt

26K views
2 weeks ago
Conspiracy theorists claim they have audio and visual evidence that proves there was a second shooter in the Las Vegas attacks.

58:55
WHO IS THE VEGAS FBI HIDING ON THE 47TH FLOOR OF MGM VDARA? / SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED

Scott Binsack

306K views
6 days ago
BREAKING NEW LAS VEGAS EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE: 10/14/2017 Tonight's private MFA Underground show with MFA - March ...
New

6:12
Shocking Vid Of 2nd Shooter Just Accidentally Leaked And Exposes MASSIVE Media Coverup

Breaking News Global 24/7

128K views
2 weeks ago
Breaking News: Shocking Vid Of 2nd Shooter Just Accidentally Leaked And Exposes MASSIVE Media Coverup Thumbanail and ...

3:41
jesus Campos Compos Las Vegas Mandalay bay guard stephen paddock second shooter accomplice arrested

WAPTEK

28K views
6 days ago
ellen degeneres update Campos requested guards as he became the target of conspiracy theorists ...
New

0:59
Attn: law enforcement Las vegas second shooter.

stockyard420

24K views
2 weeks ago
This is clearly a second shooter on the ground.

17:14
Vegas Coverup Collapsing: Sheriff May Be In Danger

The Alex Jones Channel
392K views
4 days ago
Alex Jones discusses the latest in Vegas Massacre coverup.
New

Not hard to find at all.

Back