Kudos to lcotec

Wabbit

Had to send my caller back for repairs. They sent a newer refurbished model to me in less than a week. Thanks to JD the contact person.

I had my decoy topper stolen by an owl one night. I contacted them about buying a replacement. He sent me 2 in the mail for the cost of shipping and a couple pictures of dead coyotes.

Sledge - That's awesome !! I quit running my decoy at night here in TX, because of too many birds of prey in the darkness. Nothing quite like getting bombed at by owls when you are in the high rack !!

I had a small Cooper Hawk attack my mojo dove while dove hunting one time. The mojo wings whacked that hawk and he flew off to a power line and sat there looking back at the "dove" that had just kicked his butt! Hilarious. Poor hawk was probably embarrassed.

I need to contact em myself, had my antennae break and it seems I could get it fixed. Glad to hear they're good to work with! Foxpro got dumped after the CS person told me to just buy the newer model and wouldn't work with me(light on the remote was making it unreadable, he said buy a new caller and they changed the remote design and it should work better. All he'd say. 😒)

Back