Don't ya just love trespassers?

Born2hunt96

I have been baiting a nice little spot on some family property that i have sole permission to hunt on.. Trying to get the girlfriend her first deer. Anyway I usually like to check my spots more often but because I live 2 hours from home and I was busy with school projects it has been 3 weeks since I have checked it last or put more corn out. Went out to do all of that last night and as I'm walking up I noticed that my trail cam had been turned.. Didn't think much of it and went to check and see how many pictures I had and it had been turned off and my SD card taken as well! Somebody must have seen my camera because I didn't exactly hide it and panicked... I guess I should be thankful they didn't walk off with my camera! Still ticks me off though...
mad.gif

Its waaaay back in the property so vehicles wouldn't be anywhere near it.. Im thinking whoever it was knows that nobody ever really goes out there that much because i'm usually away at school. Theres quite a few really good dove spots out there.. My guess is that since they didnt just walk off with my camera (it wasnt locked in any way) that they didnt really want any real trouble... Maybe the idea of not knowing if they missed a camera will keep them away...

Update: went with my hunch that they probably got scared off and didn't change anything about my setup and put another card in it.. It has gone a whole week now and hasn't been touched again. If I were in their shoes i'd be worrying about any cameras I didn't see..

Back