July/August 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
First I must apologize for my tardiness with this post and poll. July was pretty slow, and by the time August closed out I was in full Convention mode. I have neglected my HOM duties; please feel free to chastise me in whatever manner you wish.
blushing.gif
I will try to do better in the future.

The several HOM-nominated posts from July and August are combined in this contest. Please give each of these stories a few minutes of your time and then select the one you like the best in the poll following the list.

..0ne Klean KiLL.. by Infidel 762

Back Surgery Patient on a PD Hunt 7-1-2017 by Silverfox

A Finest 4th of July Florida First by Predator257Roy

Started my 2017/2018 coyote season by Jim Byers

Firsts on the 1st by SnowmanMo

What a great day also by SnowmanMo

Awesome Stand by dustinyotes

ND PD Shoot on 8-10-2017 by Silverfox

ND PD Hunt on 8-18-2017 also by Silverfox

HEadLeSS ShEEp by Wile E Coyotie

The author of the post with the most votes will receive a Mojo Super Critter decoy.
1804.jpg

After you have voted, be sure to post to that effect. One voter will be randomly selected to receive their choice of a Johnny Stewart Estrus Whimper predator call set or a Knight & Hale EZ Doe Bleat Plus call, both donated by a very generous member of Predator Masters for this very event.

1805.jpg

The votes are in and Jim Beyers has been chosen as the Hunter of the Month for his story about starting off this season. Congratulation Jim!

tripod3 was selected by the random number generator in Excel to receive the voter prize.

I'll be in touch with you gentlemen to discuss shipment of your prizes.

To all the voters - thanks for taking the time to read these tales and cast your votes for your favorites. Be on the lookout for the next HOM soon!

Back