Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured

it appears at least one of the weapons had a bump-fire style stock on it

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/9...-reveal-answer/

direct link to fb image from the link above showing the bumpfire stock (wont display properly here on the site)
https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...amp;oe=5A452682

Originally Posted By: "screenshot"
EN2SvX37TIic-zke_TLtsA.png

i had wondered if that was the case, based on one of the video's i saw and the perceived varied rate of fire i was hearing. wasnt sure if it was an acoustic thing or not...

have heard several people who were there stating that they couldn't figure out where the shots were coming from. Even stating that at first they thought it to be fireworks. SO, it's fully understandable to see people hunkered down since they had no idea where the actual threat was. Several people have stated that they thought it to be more than one shooter even.
SO it was pure confusion, so people really didn't know what to do or where to go. Run? Which way?

you guys ever been to a concert? think about how long it took to get out once it was over & that's with everyone being calm & orderly.

now toss in being shot at, some panic & a near total lack of cover or concealment.

Would like to hear the girlfriends story about this guy from Law Enforcement not the news media. I thought I heard she went to Japan.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762This guy seems to know where the shots are coming from...

And that drunk S.O.B. may have attracted attention that brought a hail storm of bullets in his vicinity... killing or wounding those around him.

If you watch the video you see they are all still huddled together illuminated by the stage light. That crowd was already the target. They turned the bright white stage lights on the crowd when the shooting started and left it on.

I guess the words with the pic are in poor taste..

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762This guy seems to know where the shots are coming from...

And that drunk S.O.B. may have attracted attention that brought a hail storm of bullets in his vicinity... killing or wounding those around him.

Strange, I deleted that pic from my SmugMug and it still shows. I could edit your post to remove it but I ain't gonna. I posted sumthin in bad taste, I'll admit it and leave it at that:)

Lots of stuff just doesn't add up on this scenario. Why would a guy not known to be a nut job and with plenty of money do this knowing his time on earth would soon be up? What if he was dead before the shooting started being nothing more than the fall guy? I'm convinced that Hillary's hitman can successfully frame a suicide and she did come out on gun control before the smoke cleared. Ask yourself this......would you put something like this past Hillary, Obama, Soros to further their plan to divide the country? Ok, my tinfoil hat is now off but IMO anything is possible considering those three.

It is really not a wonder that something like this happens when the media and entertainment world have been promoting violence and a race agenda against Americans for a while now.

It really doesn't take a genius to see that there is obviously an agenda going on here.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishyou guys ever been to a concert? think about how long it took to get out once it was over & that's with everyone being calm & orderly.

now toss in being shot at, some panic & a near total lack of cover or concealment.

Exactly my thoughts. Honestly, "getting small" is about the best chance one would have at being safe in this situation. It was a good plan by the gunman. Evil, obviously, but efficient.

Originally Posted By: TnslimLots of stuff just doesn't add up on this scenario. Why would a guy not known to be a nut job and with plenty of money do this knowing his time on earth would soon be up? What if he was dead before the shooting started being nothing more than the fall guy? I'm convinced that Hillary's hitman can successfully frame a suicide and she did come out on gun control before the smoke cleared. Ask yourself this......would you put something like this past Hillary, Obama, Soros to further their plan to divide the country? Ok, my tinfoil hat is now off but IMO anything is possible considering those three.

When my wife and I first saw this Monday morning we thought the same thing, nothing would surprise me. Same as Chris Kyle's murder, the chopper with seal team 6 and other SF being shot down after Bin Laden being shot and Benghazi it all stinks.

yep, this whole incident looks more and more fishy as things continue unfold. A lot of disinformation being put out there, accusations from ISIS to Antifa. His Filipino girlfriend arrived back in USA in a wheel chair, she has 2 social security numbers, simultaneously married to two different men, had thousands of dollars wired to her in the Philippines, and now she invoked her rights to an attorney before answering any questions.

It could be as simple as a 64 year old man went nuts and killed a bunch of people. No doubt there are many conspiracies theories lacking undeniable evidence. Something is definitely up.

Given the situation I would lawyer up as well. I'm completely unattached to the shooting and if I was asked to come in regarding it, it would be with an atty at my hip. And I hate atty's
laugh.gif

In ref to the 500ish yard handgun shot being a 50/50 success, pass what you're smoking because it must be the good stuff
laugh.gif

You can't compare a handgun hunter with the proper equipment, placement and frame of mind to someone with a 4" semi auto being shot at in a crowd of panic from an unknown position.

The right gun, the right person, and at the right place in time makes a world of difference. Just being in a position to put pressure on a shooter will save lives as a killer now has to address a threat. No killer is looking for a fight and they're generally not prepared for one.

None of those factors are present in that crowd. At best you have an ineffective round getting shot 'over there'. Put a handgun outside his room though, different story.

I recently learned that NFL games employ a professional sniper in an elevated position watching the crowd. I'm guessing concerts will start doing the same soon.

difi introduced a bill to ban bump fire stocks. that was as predictable as yesterdays sunrise.

doesn't do anything to address the problem, they never have any interest in that. if they did they would be trying to address they "why" rather than the "what with", as the "what with" is always easily replaced with something else.

As a multiple gun owner and as a dad who had a son with a mental illness take his own life after purchasing a firearm from a person who had no idea of his condition and of which I place no blame...we gun owners may have to be part of the solution.

I'm not suggesting infringing on anyone's 2nd amendment rights and in this case I am at a loss of what could have been done to prevent this. But as one who owns several AR rifles I don't see the need for making them into something that can shoot rounds at a faster rate and certainly no full autos being owned by everyday citizens as well as the ability for anyone to be able to get on a computer and check to see if someone is mentally unstable before selling them a firearm.

I realize it's a slippery slope and perhaps none of these would have prevented it, but saving SOME life's might have happened. Seems we in the gunowning community might be better off to take a look at some of these ideas before we have no say in what happens. Just a thought.

I note that our constitution & BOR is distinctly lacking in qualifiers such as "need" or "hunting" in the protection of our enumerated or other rights.

these stocks have been around for some years now. so far as I know there are many 10's of thousands of them in circulation & until monday not one had ever been used in the commission of a crime. again, it's an approach to banning objects rather than determining and dealing with causes.

we could ban them & I doubt that it would stop a single gun crime from occurring.

I don't fall into the camp of doing something for the sake of doing something. they demand that we do something, anything. I could suggest something to do but I can guarantee that they wouldn't like it, so clearly just doing anything really isn't what they want.

I think pretty much everyone agrees that it's a good idea to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them. problem is that they keep demanding that we do things that won't accomplish that & to a lot of them, all of us are people who shouldn't have them.

Right now there's a new background check bill introduced in the house. Utterly irrelevant, the guy passed BG checks with no problems, there is no change suggested that would have changed that fact.

This guy had no criminal history & no history of mental illness that was a disqualifier. He did not meet any of the other conditions listed on a form 4473 that would make him a prohibited person. He could have legally bought any gun in the country, including any NFA controlled item such as a full auto, suppressor, sawed off shotgun, explosives, etc.

if anyone can show me something that demonstrably might have prevented him from being able to act, I'm all ears, but so far I have not see any such thing.

corrction: they're about to introduce a new BG check bill in the house. I thought they had but they've just announced that they will.

I find it very conspicuous that this guy had such a clean record with zero political views. How many people are that serious about guns and have zero interest in politics. His own brother described him as somebody who "was not a gun guy at all" really? With 42 guns? It's almost as though he kept away from politics to paint the " this guy could have been anybody" picture

Perhaps, the guy was so anti-gun, that he had this planned for years and shooting up a "right leaning" country festival, would help galvanize gun control from conservatives that formerly did not exist.

One thing I'm curious about is his medical status. He could have been diagnosed with a terminal disease, which could have been the impetus to put his plan in effect. kinda like Jack Ruby

I don't know, I just find it hard to believe that all that planning and there's absolutely zero about the guy.. the silence seems strategic, like he wanted it to be perceived that way, but why.

Back