Cinch and the Ingram addiction! Pics...

GC

oc8bPBm.jpg

PXjf2dL.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ones Cinch! I especially like the orange one, Lite Hunter or Slim? The stag or Weathered Elk Small Boner is fantastic. And of course the blue Kingfisher.

Thank you much for posting these up for me... both the pink and the orange are #4 bird and trout. The green is a full grip small boner. The smaller blue one is a Slim Clip I also snagged from Reno. Still planning out my next order. Definitely need to get a few more Kingfishers. Thank you again for posting up the pics for me!

The elk antler small boner is one I had made for George Gardner of GA Precision. I gave him one a few years ago and now I think he's addicted too!

Just that blue handled clip point knife Tim. I have no idea why that downloaded and posted like that. Weird...

Originally Posted By: GCJust that blue handled clip point knife Tim. I have no idea why that downloaded and posted like that. Weird...

That was the pic I got from Reno and I'm sure he got it from Gene so who knows...

The #4 has always been on of my favorites as well!

One is going to a little girl that needs a hunting knife... the other and the orange are going to to a husband and wife that I've been friends with for years. My next order though will be all mine! I think lol...

Originally Posted By: trooperjdWho makes these knives? I am a knife freak and these really fit the bill as far style and size for my likings.

These are all custom made by Gene Ingram... he has a website you can browse and he would love to hear from you

Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: trooperjdWho makes these knives? I am a knife freak and these really fit the bill as far style and size for my likings.

These are all custom made by Gene Ingram... he has a website you can browse and he would love to hear from you

Another vote for Mr. Ingram. He's top notch in every way, you won't be disappointed dealing with him and on the first class workmanship of his knives.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeIf I could order one up just how I want it, I'm not sure what it would be.
unsure.gif

The tough thing for me is trying to decide which one to use first lol

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeIf I could order one up just how I want it, I'm not sure what it would be.
unsure.gif

That's the fun part. I'm already planning my next one!

Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeIf I could order one up just how I want it, I'm not sure what it would be.
unsure.gif

The tough thing for me is trying to decide which one to use first lol

That's tuff !
grin.gif

Back