Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#3095290 - 10/05/17 12:21 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Stu Farish]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
one thing about the guns & ammo that I do find interesting is that he managed to acquire that many yet no one who knew him seems to have had any idea that he ad any guns at all. I don't know what the girl friend had to say about that but so far everyone who has said anything didn't seem to be aware of them, with the exception of a gun store or 2 who sold him some. buying & storing them, stacking up a fair bit of ammo, presumably trips out to shoot for practice, he managed to keep all of that hidden from the people in his life. possibly for a very long time.

or maybe some of these people are lying about it.

There are guys that live double lives. Prominent married men who like to dress up in women's clothing. One weekend they get busted with a prostitute, cocaine and lingerie and everyone is just so shocked. Look at his Filipino girlfriend, 2 social security numbers and simultaneously married to two different men. Not to mention all this came to a light in Vegas. Not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

There is more to it than meets the eye...

#3095295 - 10/05/17 01:44 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
its vegas. the middle of nowhere and nothing.

not very hard to drive less than an hour, find an empty patch of nothing 10 miles from basically anywhere and practice training to use something like a bump fire stock and nobody knows about it.

#3095298 - 10/05/17 02:47 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY
Only if we had just one more law.

(Sarcasm)
2 Corinthians 3:17

#3095300 - 10/05/17 03:46 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY
So the same people who have been promoting and acting on violence against patriotic Americans are the same people screaming for gun control now?

What kind of moron would give in to these people who are full of hate and are violent towards Americans for simply being traditional and wanting to make America great again. This is about a whole lot more than just a gun issue or Slide Fire stocks folks.

How stupid can people be...

2 Corinthians 3:17

#3095312 - 10/05/17 07:52 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
Local news said authorities still have not determined a motive, but they're focusing on last October, because he purchased 33 guns that month. I'm thinking that's the month Trump started truly showing signs of kicking Hillary's @ss in the election, with the announcement of FBI findings in her numerous probes.

HOWEVER... IF they know that he purchased 33 guns that month, that apparently means there was a record of those purchases. Any of you guys keep a record of your previously owned firearm purchases for tax purposes??? I think not. Any of you buy all your previously owned firearms with a credit card? All of mine were bought with cash. So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess, there is an NCIS record of 33 purchases in one month.

Since it appears many of those purchases would have been ARs, why weren't bells and whistles going off at NCIS??? Maybe I'm wrong here, but it sounds to me like the Government and their illustrious background check system have once again failed, but as usual the Democrats want more background checks because that's going to fix what already isn't working. If they truly want to do something to improve gun safety in this country, they need to stop looking at outlawing accessories, and guns, and making more ignorant laws, and making more stringent background checks and start focusing on fixing the sh1t that is already in place and not working. None of which fixes a situation like this where someone goes off the deep end and spends a year plotting a mass murder.

#3095343 - 10/05/17 10:32 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
A person can do most anything one time if they don't tell anybody their going to do it.
I can't think of any law that could stop them.

#3095348 - 10/05/17 11:08 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: tnshootist]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Originally Posted By: tnshootist
A person can do most anything one time if they don't tell anybody their going to do it.
I can't think of any law that could stop them.

Exactly. And no age appropriate gun training would have helped. He obviously knew how to use them and could care less about anyone's safety.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3095351 - 10/05/17 11:22 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Predburner Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Oklahoma
To bad his last shot wasn't his first....

#3095387 - 10/05/17 02:02 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Rocky1]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
Originally Posted By: Rocky1
Local news said authorities still have not determined a motive, but they're focusing on last October, because he purchased 33 guns that month. I'm thinking that's the month Trump started truly showing signs of kicking Hillary's @ss in the election, with the announcement of FBI findings in her numerous probes.

HOWEVER... IF they know that he purchased 33 guns that month, that apparently means there was a record of those purchases. Any of you guys keep a record of your previously owned firearm purchases for tax purposes??? I think not. Any of you buy all your previously owned firearms with a credit card? All of mine were bought with cash. So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess, there is an NCIS record of 33 purchases in one month.

Since it appears many of those purchases would have been ARs, why weren't bells and whistles going off at NCIS??? Maybe I'm wrong here, but it sounds to me like the Government and their illustrious background check system have once again failed, but as usual the Democrats want more background checks because that's going to fix what already isn't working. If they truly want to do something to improve gun safety in this country, they need to stop looking at outlawing accessories, and guns, and making more ignorant laws, and making more stringent background checks and start focusing on fixing the sh1t that is already in place and not working. None of which fixes a situation like this where someone goes off the deep end and spends a year plotting a mass murder.

meh. there were soo many NICS checks happening pre-election last fall, i can see 33 from the same person easily fall under the radar of the powers that be.

the panic buy based on the polls showing Hillary and the DNC was gonna win was well under way by then.

october 2016 was an all time high for october gun sales based on the >2.3 million NICS checks run and it was the 2nd highest year on record (after 2015) for total NICS checks at >22 million to date for the year at that point.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...her-record.html

#3095391 - 10/05/17 02:09 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
nbc this morning reported that he had bought 33 over the last year, not 33 at one time or in one month.

no idea what is accurate.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3095409 - 10/05/17 03:48 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

I've only seen a few pics of the room. something that I noticed is a lack of spent brass in those pics.

he was in a suite which is pretty big, so maybe most of where he was shooting was not in the area those pics are, I dunno. It just seems that with maybe over 1000 rounds fired there should have been a helluva mess of empty brass laying around.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3095410 - 10/05/17 03:48 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

of all the mass shootings in america that occurred during o's (not saying it had anything to do with o, just identifying the time frame that this number is from) 8 years, 60% were done by people who were under the active treatment by mental health professionals. not one of these people were seen to be a threat to themselves or others by the doctors they were seeing.

most people with mental illness simply are not violent & it would seem that even the ones who become so are pretty damned hard to detect before they act, even when under regular observation by trained professionals in the field.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3095436 - 10/05/17 06:08 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Stu Farish]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
I've only seen a few pics of the room. something that I noticed is a lack of spent brass in those pics.

he was in a suite which is pretty big, so maybe most of where he was shooting was not in the area those pics are, I dunno. It just seems that with maybe over 1000 rounds fired there should have been a helluva mess of empty brass laying around.

i can picture him kind of leaning out the window while shooting. maybe a lot of brass on the ground below the windows?

#3095442 - 10/05/17 07:03 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Understandable that it is very difficult to determine source of gunfire (or other loud noises amongst tall buildings as sound echoes off other structures, but heard last night that some of the mirror paned windows of surrounding buildings reflected the muzzle flash which would add to the confusion.

Anyone heard any clarification of time frame. Sheriff reported repeatedly that shooter fired for 11 minutes and room was breached in 18 minutes yet printed accounts mention taking 72 minutes to locate the shooter.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3095452 - 10/05/17 08:03 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
swampwalker Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: orange county ny
The sheriff said it was 72 minutes to the time they breached. A lot lot of time was spent room clearing on the same level of the shooter, but since he had stopped shooting by then, they understandably had difficult time locating the exact room.

I believe I saw some black out curtains. They could possibly explain the lack of brass if he had them draped behind him.

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.