Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#3094891 - 10/03/17 01:40 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI
it appears at least one of the weapons had a bump-fire style stock on it

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/9...-reveal-answer/

direct link to fb image from the link above showing the bumpfire stock (wont display properly here on the site)
https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v...amp;oe=5A452682

Originally Posted By: "screenshot"

i had wondered if that was the case, based on one of the video's i saw and the perceived varied rate of fire i was hearing. wasnt sure if it was an acoustic thing or not...

#3094895 - 10/03/17 01:44 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
songdog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Elizabeth.Colo.
have heard several people who were there stating that they couldn't figure out where the shots were coming from. Even stating that at first they thought it to be fireworks. SO, it's fully understandable to see people hunkered down since they had no idea where the actual threat was. Several people have stated that they thought it to be more than one shooter even.
SO it was pure confusion, so people really didn't know what to do or where to go. Run? Which way?

I tried to tell you to say NO to Joe and the Ho and you didn't listen. Well, down the hill we go thanks to you. Can't say I didn't try to tell ya.

#3094901 - 10/03/17 02:04 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
you guys ever been to a concert? think about how long it took to get out once it was over & that's with everyone being calm & orderly.

now toss in being shot at, some panic & a near total lack of cover or concealment.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3094917 - 10/03/17 03:24 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Stu Farish]
semo97 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Texas
Would like to hear the girlfriends story about this guy from Law Enforcement not the news media. I thought I heard she went to Japan.

Edited by semo97 (10/03/17 03:26 PM)

#3094980 - 10/03/17 09:41 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Infidel 762 Online

Loc: Okie
This guy seems to know where the shots are coming from...

Edited by Infidel 762 (10/03/17 10:28 PM)
Edit Reason: Edit out poor taste comment on photo

#3094987 - 10/03/17 10:01 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Infidel 762]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762

And that drunk S.O.B. may have attracted attention that brought a hail storm of bullets in his vicinity... killing or wounding those around him.

#3094994 - 10/03/17 10:25 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Infidel 762 Online

If you watch the video you see they are all still huddled together illuminated by the stage light. That crowd was already the target. They turned the bright white stage lights on the crowd when the shooting started and left it on.

I guess the words with the pic are in poor taste..

#3094997 - 10/03/17 10:34 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: GC]
Infidel 762 Online

Originally Posted By: GC
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762

And that drunk S.O.B. may have attracted attention that brought a hail storm of bullets in his vicinity... killing or wounding those around him.

Strange, I deleted that pic from my SmugMug and it still shows. I could edit your post to remove it but I ain't gonna. I posted sumthin in bad taste, I'll admit it and leave it at that:)

#3095009 - 10/03/17 10:59 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Tnslim Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: TN
Lots of stuff just doesn't add up on this scenario. Why would a guy not known to be a nut job and with plenty of money do this knowing his time on earth would soon be up? What if he was dead before the shooting started being nothing more than the fall guy? I'm convinced that Hillary's hitman can successfully frame a suicide and she did come out on gun control before the smoke cleared. Ask yourself this......would you put something like this past Hillary, Obama, Soros to further their plan to divide the country? Ok, my tinfoil hat is now off but IMO anything is possible considering those three.

#3095034 - 10/04/17 01:34 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY
It is really not a wonder that something like this happens when the media and entertainment world have been promoting violence and a race agenda against Americans for a while now.

It really doesn't take a genius to see that there is obviously an agenda going on here.
2 Corinthians 3:17

#3095054 - 10/04/17 08:15 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Stu Farish]
pahntr760 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Osan, ROK
Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
you guys ever been to a concert? think about how long it took to get out once it was over & that's with everyone being calm & orderly.

now toss in being shot at, some panic & a near total lack of cover or concealment.

Exactly my thoughts. Honestly, "getting small" is about the best chance one would have at being safe in this situation. It was a good plan by the gunman. Evil, obviously, but efficient.

#3095079 - 10/04/17 10:28 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Tnslim]
semo97 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: Tnslim
Lots of stuff just doesn't add up on this scenario. Why would a guy not known to be a nut job and with plenty of money do this knowing his time on earth would soon be up? What if he was dead before the shooting started being nothing more than the fall guy? I'm convinced that Hillary's hitman can successfully frame a suicide and she did come out on gun control before the smoke cleared. Ask yourself this......would you put something like this past Hillary, Obama, Soros to further their plan to divide the country? Ok, my tinfoil hat is now off but IMO anything is possible considering those three.

When my wife and I first saw this Monday morning we thought the same thing, nothing would surprise me. Same as Chris Kyle's murder, the chopper with seal team 6 and other SF being shot down after Bin Laden being shot and Benghazi it all stinks.

#3095089 - 10/04/17 11:38 AM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Infidel 762 Online

yep, this whole incident looks more and more fishy as things continue unfold. A lot of disinformation being put out there, accusations from ISIS to Antifa. His Filipino girlfriend arrived back in USA in a wheel chair, she has 2 social security numbers, simultaneously married to two different men, had thousands of dollars wired to her in the Philippines, and now she invoked her rights to an attorney before answering any questions.

It could be as simple as a 64 year old man went nuts and killed a bunch of people. No doubt there are many conspiracies theories lacking undeniable evidence. Something is definitely up.

#3095101 - 10/04/17 12:25 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
NdIndy Offline
PM senior

Loc: Viera FL
Given the situation I would lawyer up as well. I'm completely unattached to the shooting and if I was asked to come in regarding it, it would be with an atty at my hip. And I hate atty's laugh

In ref to the 500ish yard handgun shot being a 50/50 success, pass what you're smoking because it must be the good stuff laugh

You can't compare a handgun hunter with the proper equipment, placement and frame of mind to someone with a 4" semi auto being shot at in a crowd of panic from an unknown position.

The right gun, the right person, and at the right place in time makes a world of difference. Just being in a position to put pressure on a shooter will save lives as a killer now has to address a threat. No killer is looking for a fight and they're generally not prepared for one.

None of those factors are present in that crowd. At best you have an ineffective round getting shot 'over there'. Put a handgun outside his room though, different story.

I recently learned that NFL games employ a professional sniper in an elevated position watching the crowd. I'm guessing concerts will start doing the same soon.

#3095107 - 10/04/17 12:38 PM Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50 Reported Dead 200 Injured [Re: Foxpro.223]
Stu Farish Offline

Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
difi introduced a bill to ban bump fire stocks. that was as predictable as yesterdays sunrise.

doesn't do anything to address the problem, they never have any interest in that. if they did they would be trying to address they "why" rather than the "what with", as the "what with" is always easily replaced with something else.

Keep calm and crazy on

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.