Best rangefinder

Hearing about the vortex bino/rangefinder combo is both exciting and [beeep] me off . I just bought 10x42 viper and love them for the money . Guess I’ll look into that .

I just bought the Sig 2400 ABS and I am amazed. My Leupold 1000 worked pretty well for hunting but the Sig is simply wonderful. I ranged a cow across some fields by my house at 1376 yards. I bought this because I am getting into the Precision Rifle Series. Not everyone would need the ballistic capabilities of this rangefinder. The Sig 2200 would work great for them.

Originally Posted By: 6xcHearing about the vortex bino/rangefinder combo is both exciting and [beeep] me off . I just bought 10x42 viper and love them for the money . Guess I’ll look into that .

Where did you pay $1K for the Vipers? The Razors are in that range, but not the Vipers.

Guess I was mistaken , I do have a pair of razors not vipers. So I take it the viper/fury glass isn’t of the same quality as the razor?

Originally Posted By: 6xcGuess I was mistaken , I do have a pair of razors not vipers. So I take it the viper/fury glass isn’t of the same quality as the razor?

No...it is not. However, the Viper glass is still quite good.

Back