Need a new IR light for my Photon

TD15

Last year I had a Sniper Hawg LRX66 on my Photon with the dimmer tail cap on and it worked pretty good until the tail cap went bad. Without the adjustable tail cap the light is so bright I see a big bright square that is a distraction. I see Coyote Light makes an IR version now and wondering if that might be the way to go this season? I'm looking for opinions for a good long range light for this scope.

Can't you just buy an identical tailcap for the SH. I actually like mine better with the 50mm head and don't even use the 66 head.

It seemed that the quality of his light went downhill from the first one I got from him. The recoil of the gun would shut off the light.

I would talk with sniper Hawg and see if they can send you a new tail cap. Also they have a 940nm LED module you can buy. It's not on the website but if you call and ask for it they can get it. I snagged one last year and it works great. It was perfect since I had all the accessories for the light already.

I use the infinity light from Kevin and my buddy just had his converted into an infinity light. Both of us are happy with it as it's very universal, plenty bright and good quality

Originally Posted By: DholsappleI use the infinity light from Kevin and my buddy just had his converted into an infinity light. Both of us are happy with it as it's very universal, plenty bright and good quality

I did the same as well. Got delivered today. I'm going to try it out very soon. Thanks Kevin!

Back