Goodby DPMS

daddyflea

Had to replace the DPMS. It is the most accurate Rifle I have owned but it will not run Suppressed. I just got it back from an Advanced Gunsmith that Specializes in Suppressors and he tried everything but a new Bolt just like I did and it will not run. Hello Ruger SR 762

2125w0g.jpg

Should have tried one of them bolts designed for a surpressed rifle as a last resort. What did you all try, tried an adjustable gas block? Do you reload or just shoot factory ammo?

Originally Posted By: zr600Should have tried one of them bolts designed for a surpressed rifle as a last resort. What did you all try, tried an adjustable gas block? Do you reload or just shoot factory ammo?

Tried everything but a new Bolt. Bolt was just too expensive and no guarantee it would work. The Ruger SR 762 works fine

i'm shocked an AGB didnt allow you to tune it down enough to be functional. i feel your frustration on overgassed ar308's... but luckily for me the AGB handled it

Originally Posted By: NavigatorIs that an n750?

That is a Pulsar 960 Scope and believe it or not the Ruger SR 762 started doing the same thing. Switched to a Bolt Action

Back