Millennium Treestands M300 Tree Seat

dan158

All of my hunting I do is in the woods... I been thinking about a light weight chair that would attach to a tree and not be to bad to haul around... I found this seat and it looks like it might be the one.. Amazon has it and the reviews are great on it.. Dan

I just throw a little foam pad on the ground against the base of a big tree and sit down. I keep a lower profile and have more maneuverability with less weight and bulk to pack around. That seat looks comfortable but I don't think it would benefit my hunting style.

Here in my woods there are dips and small hills along with some high vegetation and what looks good on the way in and then sit down the view is blocked... So have to move to get better view..This happens often in new areas.. Dan

If you are using it for firearms hunting, consider the turkey seat like Cabelas sells. It gets your behind off the ground a tad and it's easy to shoot off your knees or a lightweight tripod. And it's low-profile.

I don't know about a chair but the tree stands are very nice and easy to hang. Very comfortable too. My only concern would be a replacement seat if it ever weathered and ripped. Like others have mentioned, I use a turkey seat, keeps your butt off the wet ground and still stay pretty low.

I have the blind chair. Expensive but understandably so. Very comfortable and we'll built. Did I mention expensive?

Never tried the tree chair though.

I have 5 gallon bucket with swivel seat. I attached a couple of cheap rifle slings so I can wear it as a backpack, carry a few odds and ends (make sure nothing will bang around) and then sit on it to hunt. Pretty inexpensive and works well for me.

Back