Puhhhleeeese!

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZhaha.. i could just see them standing there stuttering as their brain goes into overload.

Exactly! It's pretty funny but then again it's not, after seeing the damage that these people are having on our unique freedoms we have in this country. Eventually there will be another civil war. Maybe not in your time or mine, but the day will come. I just do not see any other way that these issues will be resolved without some type of major conflict.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgOriginally Posted By: Tbone-AZhaha.. i could just see them standing there stuttering as their brain goes into overload.

Exactly! It's pretty funny but then again it's not, after seeing the damage that these people are having on our unique freedoms we have in this country. Eventually there will be another civil war. Maybe not in your time or mine, but the day will come. I just do not see any other way that these issues will be resolved without some type of major conflict.

THat Sir, is my biggest fear now.

These retards like many young people think fighting is like some video game. These leftists have been acting out in places where they are in control and acting out against cities where the leadership actually agree's with them.

But.... Then i remember that out away from the city, it's all just huff and puff. The people that actually make this country work, and put the food in the stores, are busy working. Let these spoiled kids act out. let them go on a rant.. it's not like those in fly over country can't just cut off the supply. Truckers are not going to drive into war zones. How are these do nuffins going to eat?

let them starve.. 10 days of no supplies will take the fight out of a lot of them.

I have seen war, right up front and close. It's not something to go looking for. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's just ugly.
These Antifa morons that think they are going to start the next revolution and are raising money to get weapons so they can start.. Well, fine let them. Go ahead and make your stupid shields out of plywood, and get some guns.. They don't know how to shoot them, and have never even heard a shot pass by. Most people haven't for that matter.
There are plenty of vets i talk to on other sites and places, that are just waiting. pull the cork out of the dam and these spoiled kids will regret it.

The first time they start shooting, and a vet with a pile of Vmax and for an AR15 with a can on it shows up, and starts popping heads like melons on them, they will run and never come back again.

puppies and coloring books won't treat the snowflake melting that will happen. Micro aggressions be nothing more than a dumb idea from the past.

Now Richmond is going to put a monument of Nat Turner in the downtown area. Since he slaughtered white people guess I'll protest that. The protest last Saturday in Richmond over the confederate monuments resulted in 6 or 7 arrests. All arrested were snow flakes on the left. Most of the arrests were for wearing a mask in public. City police banned weapons such as sticks, knives pepper spray and stuff of that nature. They were pi$$ed when then they couldn't ban firearms due to Virginia's laws

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZOriginally Posted By: Bad DawgOriginally Posted By: Tbone-AZhaha.. i could just see them standing there stuttering as their brain goes into overload.

THat Sir, is my biggest fear now.

These retards like many young people think fighting is like some video game. These leftists have been acting out in places where they are in control and acting out against cities where the leadership actually agree's with them.

But.... Then i remember that out away from the city, it's all just huff and puff. The people that actually make this country work, and put the food in the stores, are busy working. Let these spoiled kids act out. let them go on a rant.. it's not like those in fly over country can't just cut off the supply. Truckers are not going to drive into war zones. How are these do nuffins going to eat?

let them starve.. 10 days of no supplies will take the fight out of a lot of them.

I have seen war, right up front and close. It's not something to go looking for. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's just ugly.
These Antifa morons that think they are going to start the next revolution and are raising money to get weapons so they can start.. Well, fine let them. Go ahead and make your stupid shields out of plywood, and get some guns.. They don't know how to shoot them, and have never even heard a shot pass by. Most people haven't for that matter.
There are plenty of vets i talk to on other sites and places, that are just waiting. pull the cork out of the dam and these spoiled kids will regret it.

The first time they start shooting, and a vet with a pile of Vmax and for an AR15 with a can on it shows up, and starts popping heads like melons on them, they will run and never come back again.

puppies and coloring books won't treat the snowflake melting that will happen. Micro aggressions be nothing more than a dumb idea from the past.

Thank you for your service! I appreciate you!

Yes, you are correct. It's not the people that actually fuel this country that are running around in the streets acting like little babies without their warm milk. Those people are busy accomplishing their goals, providing for their family and trying to enjoy life the best they can, for the most part.

You are also right as far as when the sh** hits the fan, and the beast is finally awoken, people will see a terrifying wrath never before witnessed in this country. It will be fast and swift. What is that old saying about watching out for the quiet ones?

Imo, it has a lot to do with envy in the younger generation. They expect to have everything the hard working people have without having to do what the hard working people have done to get what they have. I know for myself, there are some days that I would rather sit around and do nothing than go to work my manual labor job. But if I didn't, I would starve, not be able to pay my bills and truck payment and not be able to enjoy my hobbies like hunting and the outdoors. And that's just it! These kids are falling back on mommy and daddy, student loans and government assistance. They cry and cry about not getting anywhere, but would never drop out of school to work a job like I have. Every single construction and service company I know is hiring!! Every one!!! These kids nowadays think they are too good to take a job like that, while so many before them have made an honest, decent living by working these jobs.

Think about this for a moment...... when you were growing up, in your teen and young adult years, do you ever remember being asked if you want a sleeve for your coffee? I always tell them I don't need it, I have calluses on my hands! And that explains perfectly to a T, majority of the younger generation. Little butter handed babies!!

Last edited:
Good points Bad..

The only calluses they have are on the ends of their finger tips. (from their phones)

Some thing needs to change.

But, then i bet that if we ask someone that is in their 70s they would say they said the same things about us at that age?? I don't think we inspired a whole lot of comfort during the Grunge era.

There is nothing wrong with Hard work and manual labor. Trust me, there are a lot of days where i wish that is what i was doing. I wish i could make the same doing those things I used to or something else over sitting in an office. (there is a little less wishing during the summer)

These kids don't seem to be learning that life isn't fair, and sure isn't easy. i have family that is millenial age and after graduating college, now have to work and they have never worked in their lives, they are stressed out and apparently a growing number have to get medicated for it. I laugh because if they can't handle being an adult and single, wait until marriage or kids.

I think parents need to stop giving their kids things they don't need, stop hiring people to do things when you have kids sitting around not working. I don't need a cleaning lady, i have two tweeners. They mow the lawn, and clean the house, do the dishes and help cook dinner. Once a week they each cook a meal. They don't have phones. and so on. THere are bunch here that do the same things and our kids will be better off for it.

I also think they need a $5/hr min wage for teens. Make it cheap to hire a teenager. they need the experience.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ
I think parents need to stop giving their kids things they don't need, stop hiring people to do things when you have kids sitting around not working. I don't need a cleaning lady, i have two tweeners. They mow the lawn, and clean the house, do the dishes and help cook dinner. Once a week they each cook a meal. They don't have phones. and so on. THere are bunch here that do the same things and our kids will be better off for it.

I also think they need a $5/hr min wage for teens. Make it cheap to hire a teenager. they need the experience.

BINGO!

35112055543_0e34c7f7ea_o.jpg

Regards,
hm

Thx HM.

Just this last weekend my oldest needed a new set of hunting boots. I get the boots and then tell her the best way to break them in to prevent blisters and make them fit the best you can is to put them on and get them soaking wet, then pull them, pour out the water and wear them dry.

I told her the best way to break them in by wearing them dry is to mow the lawn. In her new boots soaking wet she is mowing the lawn with a push mower on my half acre.
smile.gif

Sure enough in that 100 weather, by the time she was done mowing the lawn, those boots were good and broke in.

No, thank you, Tony, for taking the time to parent your children. All too common for today's "parents" to stick a smart phone in their kids' hand at age two, let the electronics baby sit them and allow them to grow up on their own.

Too many kids grow up with almost no adult supervision or guidance today, but I'm sure they (parents and kids both) would call me old fashioned.

Regards,
hm

i guess we are both old fashioned then.

Nothing wrong with that. IMO

If you need to TV to watch your kids you are failing as a parent. ya, it's easier, but then why did you have them? It's not like they are being forced to have kids. But, i guess the cable going out is forcing them to deal with the consequences of their actions that made those kids.

To many looking for an easy fix, rather than looking to solve it themselves. I know a large group of people at work, and around town that can't take care of themselves. That has to change too. You should know how to clean, cook, and basic care of your car. Take some pride and learn to do more, but, for your own sanity put the phone down and just be present and live life.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ

I like this. Many businesses won't hire an unskilled teen at today's minimum wages. But at five bucks an hour, they can muck out stalls, dig ditch, flip burgers, wash dishes, and so on. They'd learn the value of a dollar without gaining unrealistic expectations.

Back