Randy Roede RIP

Coyotejunki

Many here may not know Randy, but he was the real deal. I considered him a friend. He was very knowledgeable and gave me good advise when I asked him. I even bought a dog from him. RIP prayers for you and your wife.

?

Randy was a [beeep] of a good guy. I missed a chance to do some calling with him and have regretted it!
What happened?

Very sad. Randy was a good guy. Was sitting on a stand by myself a couple days ago and was thinking about him for some reason.

- DAA

frown.gif

I hope God has a place for him like he used to roam

We drove by the wreckage yesterday, it was almost unbelievably bad, I heard the news tonight that he and his wife were killed and my stomach dropped. Randy was one of the very best coyote hunters there was. He was also one of the very best contest judges there was if he was judging you knew it was gonna be fair. Great guy all around.

I seen a comment on Facebook tonight that seemed real fitting. "Obviously theres a coyote problem in heaven he was called home to fix". That might not be exactly verbatim i cant rember exactly but you get the jist and it fit.

Life is short cherrish what you can.

May he rest in piece.

I spent alot of time visiting with Randy. Im really gonna miss his advice and encouragement.

Of course anyone who knows anything about the coyote community knows he was one of the very best coyote killers in the country. He was certainly to be admired for the skills he possessed. But, what impressed me most about Randy was how he treated people. Not a jealous or prideful bone in his body. He was a good man.

Back