** COOL BUNNY BOMB ** sold

badtothebone

I'd like to offer a sweet cocobolo Bunny Bomb. The stock is loaded with color and figuring, and the oil and MaxWax finish buffs up to a nice glow.

I opened up the bore into a nice flare, and this little call will breath and is LOUD. You can also blow it softly and make it purr like a kitten.

The Bunny Bomb tone board is tuned high pitched and easy to blow, just the way my personal calls are tuned.

If you're new to hand calling, I'd be glad to get on the phone with you after you get the call and go over the basics with you.

Let's end an auction at the stroke of 6:00 PM EST on Thursday the 21st. Time stamps prior to 6:00 are good, but if it starts with a 6 (6:XX) it's too late.

I'll cover domestic postage and tracking.

Information about international shipping is in my sig line.

Anyone start it for $15?

Regards, friends!

Rudy

37131439982_7a17342b7d_c.jpg

37131437862_39bbdbc876_c.jpg

37113314306_38e9244186_c.jpg

37131441782_f0cd71ef7d_c.jpg

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneAnd welcome to Predator Masters.

Thank you! Been lurking for a little while and been wanting to start doing some more mouth calling this coming season, so of course your stuff caught my eye.

Originally Posted By: Lost WoodsmanOriginally Posted By: badtotheboneAnd welcome to Predator Masters.

Thank you! Been lurking for a little while and been wanting to start doing some more mouth calling this coming season, so of course your stuff caught my eye.

Rudy's bunny bombs are awesome. I have a couple myself and I love them. I will warn you though they are LOUD, they don't need nearly as much blowing force as you would think. Your ear drums will thank me if you get this call. I got mine in the mail and gave myself a headache when I first blew into it.
lol.gif
scared the heck out of my wife and kids

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: West.Mass.HunterOriginally Posted By: Lost WoodsmanOriginally Posted By: badtotheboneAnd welcome to Predator Masters.

Rudy's bunny bombs are awesome. I have a couple myself and I love them. I will warn you though they are LOUD, they don't need nearly as much blowing force as you would think. Your ear drums will thank me if you get this call. I got mine in the mail and gave myself a headache when I first blew into it.
lol.gif
scared the heck out of my wife and kids

Lol! Thanks for the warning! I would hate to scare my wife and granddaughter. I'd have to sleep on the couch for a few days.

Wow, this one came in really close to the deadline. I'm going to wait for the timestamp to change with the actual time before I call the winner.

John, enjoy that call...you sneaky son of a gun. Lol! No seriously, enjoy it and good luck with the yotes this year!

Last edited:
Back