Eberlestock pack ?

TKCattle

I am looking to get a new eberlestock pack. My question is will a foxpro shockwave fit in the gunrunner A1X2 or the gunslinger II I want to keep the weight of the pack light and small and still have enough room for all the other items I take in to the field. batteries, knife, head lamp, extra mag, hand calls, tripod and AR platform rifle and stuff. Any Thoughts

Last edited:
first pic is my Eberlestock X1 and I still have it excellent pack..i also have the Shockwave caller..last year I decided I needed to be able to carry the shotty in hand at times and pack the rifle while keeping my hunting chair, shooting stick & caller on hand at all times as well so I moved to the Eberlestock LoDrag last year and can carry whichever firearm i choose in hand and pack the other.......I wouldn't go to small as all the packs r lightweight IMO and its easier & less expensive to grow into one rather than out of one IMO.......Good Luck!
thumbup1.gif

gune equip by Stephen Reid, on Flickr

X31 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr

x34 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 6mm06
That's a nice looking pack.

I bought both of those packs on here from the classifieds...the X1 barely used and the LoDrag brand NEW still in the plastic......Thx!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: TKCattleI am looking to get a new eberlestock pack. My question is will a foxpro shockwave fit in the gunrunner A1X2 or the gunslinger II I want to keep the weight of the pack light and small and still have enough room for all the other items I take in to the field. batteries, knife, head lamp, extra mag, hand calls, tripod and AR platform rifle and stuff. Any Thoughts

The Shockwave will fit in the Gunslinger with room for additional gear, as it's a similar size to the X3 Lowdrag which we use. Also something to think about is the scabbard size, the G4, X3 Low drag, and Gunslingers all have a larger (wider) scabbard that will fit larger rifles with optics and larger Mags, ie. DBM's or AR style.

Originally Posted By: TKCattleREID2168 Do you have the shockwave in the pic of the X3 Lowdrag ?

Yeah
thumbup1.gif
.......i keep the Shockwave in the bottom section and the remote decoy and the rest in the top section.

Skinney That's one thing I really like the G4, X3 Low Drag and the gunslinger II is the big opening of the scabbard. There are no dealers with in 100 miles and the one don't carry very many packs so its hard to know what pack will work the best for me. Thanks for your input.

Originally Posted By: TKCattleREID2168 Looks like I will be looking for X3 lowdrag or the gunslinger II.

U may want to visit the classifieds as far back as U can as the other NEW unit the guy had for sale was the same color as my LoDrag but it was the Gunslinger version for $200.00 I think....Good Luck!!!
thumbup1.gif

I just picked up last week the gunrunner model.. haven't used it in the field yet but it holds my rifle/shockwave and necessary grass very well... it will be especially handy when riding my asked later this fall when searching for tracks...

My ar doesn't quite fit with a 20 round mag installed but it will with a 10.. but I'll be packing my Kimber mostly anyways.. I really like the skin design..

Back