Ambi safeties

Originally Posted By: crapshootJoe Bob's has Ambi safeties on sale for $10. FYI Ordered two the other day and only took two days to get to me. JoeBobs has some of the fastest shipping around. Plus he is a site Sponsership here.

I ordered 2 also. They really look good. Haven't got around to installing them yet so no final thoughts.

Last edited:
I picked up 5. 3 for me and 2 for a friend.
For$10 each its hard to find anything to biotch about, unless they just flat out don't fit or work.

Thank you to those who purchased some. For the money they are hard to beat! I'll include some links and photos:

JBO AR-15 Ambidextrous Safety

JB-AMBI-SAFETY-2.jpg

JB-AMBI-SAFETY-3.jpg

JB-AMBI-SAFETY-5.jpg

They are currently available for an intro price of $9.95. We don't have a hard date on when we'll bring the price up to the normal price but most likely the price should be good through the end of the month.

Last edited:
You guys cost me too much money! I didn't put one on my AR build initially because of my budget but this is too good to pass up. Now I have to get two, plus order enough other stuff to get free shipping.
Thank you JoeBobOutfitters!

I might be the odd-man on this one, but I really prefer to have a full switch on the port side. I don't mind the sensation of the selector against my trigger finger knuckle, but I do mind not having a full switch when I need it.

I love the strike industries flip switch. It's an awesome little safety. I put one on my 6.8 and now I'm gonna put them on the rest of my rifles.

Back