Plumbing Company Hiring Montana Area??

Bad Dawg

Hi guys. Does anyone know of a plumbing company that may be hiring in Montana? I've been wanting to move out to that area. I have experience in new construction residential, sewer and drain cleaning, sewer and water main replacement, repair, service repair, sales and also managed the purchasing/stock for a plumbing company at one time. Much of my experience is in roughing and finishing new construction homes, as well as working for service companies. I am recently self-employed installing inner perimeter storm drains in new construction houses. I am willing to let the business go in order to relocate.

If anyone knows someone that owns a company out there and is looking for help, can you please let me know?

Also, mods I hope this is ok to post here.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:
Don't know about montana, but the Aspen area where I am is really slammed. Anyone who works hard can do very well here.

Originally Posted By: 6724Don't know about montana, but the Aspen area where I am is really slammed. Anyone who works hard can do very well here.

Thanks for the reply. How's the gun rights/laws in Colorado? Anything like communist California?

Not as good as some places, but better than others. Going the wrong way though.

I used to really like colorado, I always thought it was a state of people that were perhaps tougher or more self reliant than most. Boy was I wrong.

I know that feeling. Where in Montana it is a big state? If you own your own company you could go anywhere practically? Give me an area I know a lot of people in Montana. I am an electrical contractor. There is a lot of work there right now but it is a little smoky. I travelled there in 2003 and 2011 and could have stayed if I didn't have a family to attend too. I have a bunch of contacts in that state so let me know where you want to go and I bet I can help you out. Don't hesitate you won't regret it. Not once.

Lots of areas booming with new construction right now. But those are also the most expensive places to buy/live. Bozeman, Missoula, Butte, Kalispell/Whitefish, almost any decent size town on the western half of the state you should easily be able to land a job in the plumbing trade. If you have the desire it would be a great time to start up your own company as many small start ups are doing well in the construction trades.

Hi Guys! Thanks for the response. I'm open to suggestions on the area or even state for that matter. I want to move somewhere where I can enjoy the outdoors without having to drive hours away and be able to make a living in that general area. I am not looking to bring the business out there. I would rather work for a reputable company. I am open to suggestions and have a resume ready to go if anyone knows someone. I know I just want to get out West where you are more free to enjoy the outdoors. Thanks!

Mike

Williams plumbing in Bozeman is big and busy. I don't know if they are looking but there is work for sure in the area. You can live 20-40 miles away for less. May sound like a long distance commute but not bad.
Retired contractor
Good luck

Back