Need some modules

AdamT

Looking for a set of RK-3E mods for a #3 Z5 cam on a Hoyt Faktor. Need top and bottom, right hand. Any leads appreciated. Of the 3 local Hoyt dealers, one didn't renew their dealership this year so they can't order new parts and didn't have any left on hand, the other hasn't got back with me as of yet, and the third I'd rather not deal with if I didn't have to. Thanks

Originally Posted By: yotekiller47Go to archerytalk.com and look there. You should be able to find them there or someone can help you. This will get you there to the classified adds.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20

I went there and created an account. Found some ads with some that had already sold. Due to being new and not enough posts there I can't post a want to buy ad. I keep checking there though. Still yet to hear back from that local Hoyt dealer also. Guess I'll call them back on Monday. Hopefully some will come up somewhere soon. Thanks

Found some. The dealer finally called back not only to tell me he could get them, but that he had already ordered them and they are there waiting for me to pick up.

Back