.17 Hornet coming my way

I picked up some AA1680 yesterday, gonna give the 20grl Vmax one last shot
wink.gif

I sure hope it works out for you. I did use the CCI BR primer in some of my loads but I also tried Rem 6 1/2's as well and both seemed to be just fine. The BR caps are high dollar so I would rather not use them if I dont have to.

Ackleyman sent me a pm and said that his favorite powder was H110 and to start off with 8.7 grains so I am going to try a few of those. But really, it does look like both 1680 and CFE BLK are superb powders for the "Whore Gnat".

I am going to load some more today I think. I will let you know how they were next time at the range.

Russ

PS. It wont be tomorrow for sure. The total eclipse is coming right through where I live. I have never seen on in my life and now is my chance. Seen partial eclipses several times but never a total. It will be most cool.

Originally Posted By: RustydustOh shucks I wasn't in bed. I was watching Live PD on TV. I really like that show.

Don't let him fool ya, RD was watching old reruns of the Brady Bunch. He doesn't really care for Marcia much but I'm pretty sure he's sweet on Jan.
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: B23
Does anyone know if there's a support group for CZ addiction???
scared.gif

Sorry, Bryan. So very sorry. There simply is no cure. None. You are toast as toast can be. Truly, I am so very sorry to be the one to inform you of this.

BUT there is hope! Getting rid of all your existing CZ's will at least help a bit. Rather like quitting smoking after being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer.

Being a friend, I will do what I can. I will send you a PM with shipping arrangements to my nearest gun shop so that you can rid yourself of this malady you are so deeply affected with. I will do this to help you and not for my personal gain. Trust me.

And you have my personal guarantee that this will help. And (gee, I am such a swell guy!) if you have any like issues with any of your other firearms I will be more than willing to accept those from you as well. And best of all, I expect no payment from you in any way. Just knowing that I am benefiting my fellow man in some way is all that I ask.

Oh, and be sure and pack the dies and ammo/brass that you have too. You will not be needing it after all. Same as the scopes. May as well leave them in place too. You dont want glass laying around tempting you now do you?
wink.gif

Russ you are a great friend.I know Bryan will take you up on this offer,after thinking it over it's the best thing he can do!!!

Originally Posted By: callcrazyaz
Russ you are a great friend.I know Bryan will take you up on this offer,after thinking it over it's the best thing he can do!!!

See, you both are looking at this all wrong. If Russ was a real friend, he'd offer to, GIVE, me his newly acquired 17 Hornet to help ease my suffering but ohhhhhh no, now you'd have to pry that thing from ole Mr Greedy pant's cold dead hands. I mean he's barely had the thing for a week or two, how fricken attached to it can he be?! Don't let him fool ya, he comes off all jolly and friendly but beneath those bib overalls lies a cold calculating sinister mind...
scared.gif

Now Joe, you are Bryan are obviously very intelligent guys as you have seen fit to keep online company with someone like me.
blushing.gif

But to be honest, to be very very honest, I am not the nicest guy in the world. No sir I am not.

But I like to think that I am somewhere in the top two.
tt2.gif

Back