"I HOPE TRUMP IS ASSASSINATED"

This is a direct quote from Missouri Democratic Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal that was posted on Facebook and has since been deleted.
The more I see of democratic politicians, the more I despise them!
OH, she may get a free pass since she's black and a Democrat, but for a sitting senator to say that they hope the president is assassinated is pathetic!
I think I would get big trouble if I was on face book, my reply to her would be: "And I also hope they find you hanging from a tree on a rural road in Missouri"!
OH: I couldn't say that because then I would be all kinds of phobic and a racist, maybe Trump should make that statement and watch the left go totally out of their minds! LOL ---- Hey, she started it!

People like her ,is what's running this country straight to h--l,I didn't like some of our past presidents,but I still respected them.President Trump would get a lot more done ,if these people would get over losing,and stand behind this administration,for the good of America and what it's stood for all these years,instead of trying to tear it down and rebuild it to suit their selves.

She is a state senator that represents the Ferguson area of St. Louis. She's gotten away with a ton of BS running that big mouth of hers since the whole Micheal Brown deal went down. The former Democrat Governor Jay Nixon fell in step with the Obama Justice Departments racist handling and pandering of the situation and she has beaten that dead horse ever since without any negative consequences. The good news is our new governor is a Republican ex-Navy Seal that is demanding she resign or be impeached.

What a big fat ugly looser.

Clearly, someone who is not fit nor stable to carry out the responsibilities, functions, and duties she is entrusted with for the safety and well being of society.

Back