virgina protests

I am not a member of any group hate or other wise. But i am so tired of hearing that every white person that was there is. And nobody says anything about blm. blm is very much a hate group but yet they seem to get a free pass. I have been reading that because of this it is turning more white people to join white hate groups. If all of this and the anti Trump stuff does not stop there will be a lot more fighting than what there has been in a very long time!!

Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI am not a member of any group hate or other wise. But i am so tired of hearing that every white person that was there is. And nobody says anything about blm. blm is very much a hate group but yet they seem to get a free pass. I have been reading that because of this it is turning more white people to join white hate groups. If all of this and the anti Trump stuff does not stop there will be a lot more fighting than what there has been in a very long time!!

The more i see this, nonsense, the more i am convinced the never Trumpers on both sides of the isle are doing this on purpose to stop what he promised he would do..
The Congress is stopped, they are not working on tax reform, to help us becuase they would rather focus on this non-sense that is a local issue, not a president issues.

Proof.

When did all the politicians call on Odummer to denounce the comments made about the police acting stupidly?
When did Obama even say one thing and denouce BLM and rioters in Ferguson, Baltimore, Florida with Trevon??

Now after Trump has denounced the violence over and over, oh and over, it's not good enough..

Well, those people hate him and it's never enough and Trump should turn those tables on them and just keep moving forward. The old saying the more flack you get the more you know you are over the target.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZOriginally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr The right is going about this all wrong . What they should do is file petitions and lawsuits to have all the statues of MLK and every other black spokesman removed . I'm sure at some point in their lives their on tape saying " honkie , cracker or whitey ", those are racist remarks and offensive. Knock them statues down and see if they continue their crybaby crap .

I disagree.

IF the GOP was smart enough.. They would come out and say we do not support racism, bigotry, and intolerance. We condemn anyone that uses violence over peaceful protests.. We do not support the scrubbing of our history.. Should we also advocate for the removal of the concentration camps too? History cannot be changed, only the future, and condemning a large part of the American people with a proud history , aside from racism, should be able to be proud of who they are. Our Country came to terms with what happened, and forgave and accepted our brothers back into our country and moved forward, we should do the same.
Groups that refuse to learn from history repeat it as we see with the Antifa groups.

We as a party don't support violence, don't support bigotry, and don't support the intolerance for our history or fellow countrymen who wish to speak peacefully.
That isn't who we are..

Something like this would really speak to a large part of the country that used to be Dems but are seeing these outbreaks of violence and will be willing to support the GOP instead of the Dems because they don't like what they are seeing.

I disagree, the gop does condemn racism ,bigotry , intolerence. Hows that working out for you, as you drive down martin luther king blvd..

Sorry for false alarm as others had no problems w/link. Apparently just a timing coincidence.
blushing.gif

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Sorry about that hm as I certainly did not get that when I clicked on it. What you got was most likely a block to the truth that is most damaging to the mayor of Charlottsville who is again, probably owned by Soros.

No sweat, slim. Probably just a timing coincidence; not the first time I've had similar occurrences. Sorry I disrupted your post w/false alarm.

Regards,
Clarence

Originally Posted By: LazerusIf they remove all "bad" reminders of slavery, how will we know it actually happened?......

Oh, don't worry, JJ & Al (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) will be happy to remind us.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: LazerusIf they remove all "bad" reminders of slavery, how will we know it actually happened?......

Oh, don't worry, JJ & Al (Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton) will be happy to remind us.

Regards,
hm

hm, I'm sure they will be very happy to remind us.
thumbup1.gif

And since both of them can righteously put the Christian title of "Reverend" in front of their names their "testimonies" will carry a credibility that would never have been recognized coming from a mere mortal.

lol.gif

Back