.:A Little Relief From The Summer's Heat:.

Infidel 762

Staff member
Our days keep getting shorter, as our summer begins to turn. As long as I can remember, fall has faithfully brought a baptism of dead leaves. I don’t know about you, but I am ready for cold; thick black coffee, fresh back straps and the skyward voices of birds, consulting one another in regards to their migration. In tonight’s dusk you could almost feel it, as if it was just over the horizon.

Unfortunately, these two will not be joining us for our transition into winter.

I have found coyote to be the perfect anodyne to the summer heat.

You have really been slaying them lately Jeremy.

I am so ready for fall/winter. With all the rain I am chomping at the bit to plant food plots. It is still a few weeks to early for that. But I may do it anyways. Got them plowed last Friday and have had 3 rains since then.

The nice weather has finally got me knocked out of the summer doldrums. May have to get out Friday morning and see if I can put some coyotes down. About time to get working on that I think.

Yeah, I don't put in food plots until September 1st. Recent years we have had to deal with drought and some years grasshoppers can cause havoc on top of drought. I have trail cams out and will pull SIM cards soon, there are a few I know that survived the season that I hope are still around.

Well, I lied Jeremy. Didn't call coyotes Friday. Instead we went to Red River NM for a few days and caught trout instead. Weather sure was nicer there. Now I am really ready for fall.

Back