Custom Shooting Sticks Kit *FREE* limited quantity - SOLD OUT

those look pretty cool. i'll try the clear set
smile.gif

pm sent

Follow up:

I finally got over to town and picked up some 3/8" Oak dowels. They work really nice. They've supported every rifle setup I've tried in it, even my heaviest varmint rifle and the 3/8" dowels didn't flex any. The fit is nice in the rubber and the piece designed to slip on and off the bottom works much better with the 3/8" than the 7/16" I tried initially, probably because that's what they were designed for. Anyway, very nice, solid product here, and the setup does make for a really handy, lightweight set of sticks.

Received my set in the mail last week, so made a quick trip to Home Depot this past weekend. I also picked up a set of 3/8" oak dowel, 36" in length. I sanded them down and put a couple coats of stain on them. They turned out great!

IMG_0601.jpg

I haven't had a chance to shoot with them yet, but they seem to be quite solid for how lightweight they are. The flexibility of the top piece will allow for positioning the sticks in almost any position and the ability to quickly lock the legs at the bottom is a great feature. I look forward to using these soon. Here's a few more pics with the S&W M&P 15-22 - not my predator gun
smile.gif

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Nice work on these, Brad. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have more. I will make a new sales thread now that the introductory deal is sold out.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Got mine. Really neat material. Cool idea!

Went to the Farm Supply Store and picked up a pair of coated fiberglass electric fence posts.

I think they will work great.

Originally Posted By: Brad WI have more. I will make a new sales thread now that the introductory deal is sold out.

Thanks everyone!

Can't seem to find your new sales thread. If you are starting a waiting list put me down for translucent clear or green.

Last edited:
Back