New FLIR ThermoSight Pro PTS233 19mm! (Shipping Update)

Originally Posted By: rustybucketI have a serious question. I can't find anywhere that says how to NUC the pts233. So how is it done? Does it have a shutter or do you have to put the lens cap on?

To manual NUC you simply press the left and right arrow keys simultaneously. There's an internal shutter so there's no need to cover the lens.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: NonnieselmanI see you are taking preorders, when should they ship?

We've been told we will have our initial order in 2-3 weeks! We've already sold half of our initial order.

Originally Posted By: rustybucketAwesome Tom! Well I'm gonna jump on the FLIR boat!

You won't be disappointed. I hope you'll consider Night Goggles when you're ready to pull the trigger.

Two great Thermal Weapon Sights going head to head here!

Ambient temperature was 80*F with low humidity.

Before anyone complains about this not being an apples to apples comparison, I KNOW!
crazy.gif
There's far too many varying factors to do that here.
Also, The PULSAR Core RXQ30V has a Sapphire Green OLED display only and therefore doesn't have a black and white display like the FLIR PTS233.
In addition, the PULSAR has no built-in DVR so this was filmed through the eyepiece while the FLIR was filmed with the built-in DVR. Hopefully, you get the idea.

We did the best we could to show an unbiased comparison between these two impressive thermals and let the end-user decide for themselves which one best suits their needs. ENJOY!

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMTwo great Thermal Weapon Sights going head to head here!

That video is going to sell a ton of PTS233s, at least to anyone who is choosing between it and the RXQ30V and doesn't see them in person. Filming the 640x480 display on the Pulsar hamstrings it massively if being compared to the digital video file that is output by the Flir.

Not entirely accurate. Sold out on RXQ30V's yesterday after customers saw the comparison video. We'll have more in stock soon along with the PTS233's.

Thanks for the info Tom.I am impressed with the price point for what your getting.I see there is also the P263 640 core soon to be offered? Any scoop on release or ball park price point? Thanks

Originally Posted By: OverwatcherThanks for the info Tom.I am impressed with the price point for what your getting.I see there is also the P263 640 core soon to be offered? Any scoop on release or ball park price point? Thanks

The new 640 Boson from FLIR should be impressive. We don't have any pricing info on these units at all and we won't see any 640 Boson Thermal units until first or even second quarter 2018.

Attention!

FLIR has just informed us that the PTS233 ThermoSight Pro's will begin shipping on 10-20-2017

Only a limited number of units will be shipped at the present but it's a start. If you have an order already, these orders will be filled chronologically. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
thumbup1.gif

Night Goggles just recieved confirmation from FLIR that a handful of PTS233 ThermoSight Pro's are headed our way. I anticipate these units will be worth the wait! More to come.
thumbup1.gif

They're here!

Wow, Flir didn't skimp on accessories with these new PTS233 ThermoSight Pro units.

High Quality USB Cable
Extra Battery Tray
Batteries
27 Page Manual
Quick Guide Card
Full Memory Addendum Instruction Sheet
Foam Padded Hard Case

Not too shabby for $2199.00!

Nice. What accessories are in the package, Tom? I can see a nice hard case and batteries. Anything else?

UPDATE: Sorry Tom. I must be blind and overlooked the list of accessories at the bottom of your page.

Last edited:
Back