Thanks for the Memories

Those little badgers are one of my fondest encounters, as well, Jeremy. I didn't notice his bad eye at the time, but in the pictures it would appear that his right eye is missing.

Can't open your video, thanks to Outlook Xpress BS.
cursing.gif
Finally tricked it into showing and hadn't seen it...THANKS!! Great video, Jeremy. Several other good videos you can click on after watching yours, as well.

Usually when I get the black box I can click on it and get properties, then open the video but for some reason that doesn't work either????

Glad you liked the pix, Lefty.

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
I've been so tired that I missed the added buck pics. You captured a number of keepers and I bet some of their hearts were ready to explode while acting invisible.
Badgers have been very entertaining here and I lost a pic posted here of a big one 2 ft away from my wheelchair.
Another big one I roped chased me for a couple hours before finally reclaiming the rope.

Quote: Badgers have been very entertaining here and I lost a pic posted here of a big one 2 ft away from my wheelchair.
Another big one I roped chased me for a couple hours before finally reclaiming the rope.

What a shame to lose such a prized picture, Mark. Always enjoy your pictures, theye're are always great! Would have loved to have been a little bird watching the "badger/rope trick"
lol.gif

Regards,
Clarence

Back