sort kwik

dan158

While I wait for my imperial wax to get here has anyone ever tried sort kwik..
It comes in the same type of container as imperial wax and its hard and not mushy..
My GF got me a can to try out.. She says she counted thousand of bills with it and it lasts a very long time..
I will give it a go tomorrow.. Just curious if anyone ever heard of it or tried it before? 2 something for a 1.75 ounce can.. Dan

No but I've got a gallon bucket of refined coconut oil that works fine. I bet it would lube every cartridge loaded on this board for over a year. The only problem is you want to put a little umbrella in each box of shells you load.

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterNo but I've got a gallon bucket of refined coconut oil that works fine. I bet it would lube every cartridge loaded on this board for over a year. The only problem is you want to put a little umbrella in each box of shells you load.

Greg

No more of that coconut oil stuff for me.
I used it one time and I had terrible nightmares that night. I pitched it in the garbage the next day.

I use to use Imperial but like you, had to wait on it to ship. I now use One Shot sizing wax. It works as good or better and I can get it local. And it lasts a long time. You can lube a bunch of cases out of one small can of it.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: GLShooterNo but I've got a gallon bucket of refined coconut oil that works fine. I bet it would lube every cartridge loaded on this board for over a year. The only problem is you want to put a little umbrella in each box of shells you load.

Greg

I used it one time and I had terrible nightmares that night. I pitched it in the garbage the next day.

Somehow strange visuals sneak in on that comment.
w00t.gif

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: GLShooterNo but I've got a gallon bucket of refined coconut oil that works fine. I bet it would lube every cartridge loaded on this board for over a year. The only problem is you want to put a little umbrella in each box of shells you load.

Greg

w00t.gif

Greg

Yeah I dreamed I was on a little island drinking Pina Coladas with a whole bunch of skinny women in skimpy bikinis, and I was trying to get sunscreen on all of them before they got sunburned.
It was awful.

I still have flashbacks when I smell coconut.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: GLShooterNo but I've got a gallon bucket of refined coconut oil that works fine. I bet it would lube every cartridge loaded on this board for over a year. The only problem is you want to put a little umbrella in each box of shells you load.

Greg

w00t.gif

Greg

Yeah I dreamed I was on a little island drinking Pina Coladas with a whole bunch of skinny women in skimpy bikinis, and I was trying to get sunscreen on all of them before they got sunburned.
It was awful.

I still have flashbacks when I smell coconut.

I got a chance to try the sort kwik.. It works very well and its only couple dollars for 1.75OZ.. You can get it at office supply and I would think staples.. I never tried imperial and when mine gets here I am going to say its the same stuff or very close to it.. Dan..

As to the coconut oil..

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootWould someone brush the sand off,I'm trying to learn something reading tonight.

No sense of reading tonight... Just keep your Chin up
wink.gif

Back