North Korea

suprsongdgslyr

The little fat kid threatened to turn Guam into a bar-b-que, Trumps tells him "any more threats and korea is going to glow in the dark ". So the way I see it is when dough boy makes another threat , trump can back down on his threat or launch a strike . Both options aren't going to go well .

The little fat kid is playing his hand to keep his slaves in line and that's all. It's going to be a devastating decision for him, and he should fold. His father knew not to poke the bear, and the rest of the world would leave them to rot in their filthy country. I hope this is the end of North Korea, simply for the sake of the enslaved citizens who want out and can't get out.

I say we tell Russia and China and everyone else to butt out, and wipe their dynasty off the face of the earth.

Next time the little crazy Korean puts a missile on the launch pad we should either shoot it off the pad or wait for it to get a few miles high and blast it then.

Saw on the news last night where every major city in the U.S. is 50 minutes or less from the launch pad in North Korea. I think Honolulu is only about 22 minutes away from being vaporized. The millennial kids in those cities don't know what it's like to live under a threat like that. Those of us who survived the Cold War and the not so cold war, do.

All Trump has to do is lock out the China banks that are doing business with North Korea.

This will crush the China banks and be out of business in a few days.

Tell the Coast Guard to not issue docking permits to China ships. They would have to sit 10 miles off the coast.

Either of these would be more effective than a nuke.

But, personally, i would love to see a MOAB dropped on a pad when they try to launch. That would really show them force.

The other two options would put China in gear, the last would be fun to watch over and over.

mr680_170810.jpg

I think we should hit them with an EMP and then systematically destroy every military asset they have. In the first Gulf War no one or county stepped in to help Iraq as we bombed them for months. We should turn their side of the 38th parallel into glass covered with ash. We nuked Japan and the whole world got over it and we carry no guilt over it. As a whole our society holds a resentment over slavery and that happened way before we did that.

We don't have to put nukes on the table or use chemical weapons, that is 20th Century, Cold War tactics. Target their electrical grid and they will be busy killing each other over food, clean water, shelter and dealing with our around the clock bombing raids. And our citizens in Hawaii will still be enjoying their foo foo drinks on the beach, watching their demise on smart phones. The odasitty to even suggest anything against Hawaii, the Japs tried that and look how that ended with them.

That could work, except most of their country already lives without electricity.

The military gets their gear from the Chinese and their radios are already hardened to EMPs and it wouldn't stop them from launching the artillery and missiles.

Their people are already starving and living on small self grown gardens.

Trying to locate the little fat guy and his immediate leadership and just remove him in all the buildings that he might be in, and completely flatten the hill sides that are full of artillery would be a good plan, especially if the South was ready to roll in and hammer the military and hand out food to the civilians. Flood the local air waves with messages for a unification and prosperity.
it would be over in a week.

if you take out any civilized country's power grid there will be killing in the street, do that in the US and see what happens. People here freak out when the power goes out for several days. utilities will control the population. I think the little fat guy is using Guam,but will strike SK.

Originally Posted By: semo97if you take out any civilized country's power grid there will be killing in the street, do that in the US and see what happens.

Katrina comes to mind, that is just one city. One city was more than FEMA could handle. Larger regions would implode well before restoration.

Originally Posted By: semo97 I think the little fat guy is using Guam,but will strike SK.

Yep, little Kim may be crazy, but he's not stupid; he won't advertise his plans in advance like Obama did.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: semo97if you take out any civilized country's power grid there will be killing in the street, do that in the US and see what happens. People here freak out when the power goes out for several days. utilities will control the population. I think the little fat guy is using Guam,but will strike SK.

Ever been to India, or most of Africa? THEY DON'T have reliable electricity and most companies run off Generators because the power grids are un-reliable.

North Korea isn't better it's worse. They have spent all their countries money digging in preparing for war. That is it. Most of the place has no power to begin with. EMPs won't work on their lanterns.

THEY DON'T LIVE LIKE WE DO.. People spaz if they don't have cell signal, very few in NK have cell phones. The entire country has less than 1 million cell phones in use. There are 25 million of them in the country.

As of November 2011, no mobile phones can dial into or out of the country, and there is also no Internet connection. 3G network covers 94 percent of the population, but only covers 14 percent of the territory.[20] Past restrictions included a ban on cell phones from 2004–2008.[21][22]

just regular phones are as follows.
North Korea has an adequate telephone system, with 1.18 million fixed lines available in 2008.[2] However, most phones are only installed for senior government officials. Someone wanting a phone installed must fill out a form indicating their rank, why he wants a phone, and how he will pay for it.[3] Most of these are installed in government offices, collective farms, and state-owned enterprises (SOEs), with only perhaps 10 percent controlled by individuals or households.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrI thought I read somewhere that EMP's will disable electrical systems on equipment , tanks , trucks ,that sort of thing . maybe I'm mistaken .

Our hardware and equipment has been EMP hardened for a very long time.

Back